The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

so the general release date for these are on the 12th now no longer the 5th. .. for places including champs, fl, fnl, Eastbay, etc . or is the whole 12th thing js Nike.com

so the general release date for these are on the 12th now no longer the 5th. .. for places including champs, fl, fnl, Eastbay, etc . or is the whole 12th thing js Nike.com
I would assume that it's going to be the same date for all places

So nicekicks saying that white/black pair with green will be released OCT 5, and the following week on the 12th, the black/white/red... Now i'm debating if I should get both pairs back to back, damn nike killing our pockets.. Can't wait on this great shoe I've been waiting for so long... I remember always checking on ebay and not even being able to find them there!

Wallet can't catch a break :smh:

Oct. Week 1: Asics camo pack

Oct. Week 2: Gloves and Steel X's

Last edited:
Yeah but ftl and everyone else will prob update the calendar closer to RD like they did for the graffiti kobes when they pushed back the date a week. You may be able to catch them in store on the 5th though. Most FTL stores sold the kobes the original week and online the following

I already have this shirt and a black nike snapback to match it up.. Can't wait... Looking for a good deal on a Payton Jersey as well... 
wink.gif

Idc when they release. Still getting mine. To be honest probably won't cop the steel Xs. Dope sneaker but I like the glove more. Mostly because of the uniqueness.

Hopefully they release these with the steel x, that would make them much easier to cop. I don't want to wait in line with a bunch of kids reciting Gary Payton info off of Wikipedia and wondering what happen to the supersonics?

I definitely rocked the tall tees.. that phase died quickly though.I'm no fashion police but rocking a tall tee with the gloves should be illegal....:x

nice pick up!    how's the sizing ? i'm thinking i should go up a half a size, because i have a wide foot and they zip up   

Back
Top Bottom