The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

The sooner the better 
smokin.gif

Man, I went through the whole legit website list, trying to find someone who does preorders or will ship early!! :smh::smh: No Luck!! Even called all the mom and pop shops in my area and they're not even sure what they are.

It would be so great if I could grab my size 9 and just relax. I've been waiting for this release for like 7-8 years. All those rumors and never confirmed or scrapped. Now that we're a week away, I can't take it any longer.

I'll update on the sizing when I try them on tonight. I just took some pics last night then uploaded them a few minutes ago, shoes are still at home.

Quality so far seem to be okay. I mean it is mostly cloth like the OG so durability would probably be an issue.

Here are some more pics:

[/IMG]

so I tried these on and they seem to run just a bit on the small side. The forefoot is pretty narrow, though the length of the shoe seems normal. I thought the shoe would be on the tight side, as the last pair of zip up shoes I had (way back - VC 1) were very tight to the point that I couldn't fully zip it up; however I am able to zip this up fully. My feet aren't wide though.

The annoying part is that the tip of the velcro closure part presses against my ankles.

The shoe is pretty light in weight, and cushioning ain't bad.

They look great on feet IMO.

Overall, it's pretty good.

Will these come in GS sizes? Would love to get my son a pair too for his basketball season coming up...

Nike's twitter say they will release it on the 12th, wtf is this nonsense, no one gets it straight! lol whatever, if we have waited so many years, an extra week will not kill us... :tongue:

I don't trust nike saying it's releasing on the 12th. Hopefully champs and fl will pull through at the 5th. Thanks grizzly animal

Back
Top Bottom