The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I just called my nearest champs and they're not getting them. SMH!! 20+ others stores to go. Got to make sure.

How can they know already, well of course they can but I think you may have called too early.
That's usually how it works with the stores here in Houston. You need to call days around 10 days before release. They hand out tickets the weekend before release which would be this weekend, that way you secure your shoe and all you have to do Saturday morning line up and pay. He said "oh yeah they're releasing the 5th but we're not getting them
Here. Sorry"

How can they know already, well of course they can but I think you may have called too early.

Most retailers (bigger chains) have been getting their shipments at least 2 weeks ahead of time lately, sometimes even earlier. I think only smaller locations do not know until week before/week of. My local FTL never knows until mid week the week before.

I've learned the hard way missing out on some releases because if you're not on top here if you call the week of release many times they're gone. And it always changes. Sometimes they give tickets the week before, sometimes the week of on Wednesdays and Thursdays, rare ocassions first come first serve. All stores. Never have a set way of doing things. Have to guess. I had to once drive to the only nike store in Texas ( Dallas) just to cop some foamposites. It was either that or not getting them.

That's usually how it works with the stores here in Houston. You need to call days around 10 days before release. They hand out tickets the weekend before release which would be this weekend, that way you secure your shoe and all you have to do Saturday morning line up and pay. He said "oh yeah they're releasing the 5th but we're not getting them
Here. Sorry"
Be lucky that you can call, Bro. I live in Vegas where everyone is a f*****' ******. So I have to actually drive up to stores just to get a proper response. From the confusion over release date and actual retail, I might as well clear a day of the week just to go around town and find out how their doing this release/who's getting them and all that.

Last edited:
Be lucky that you can call, Bro. I live in Vegas where everyone is a f*****' ******. So I have to actually drive up to stores just to get a proper response. From the confusion over release date and actual retail, I might as well clear a day of the week just to go around town and find out how their doing this release/who's getting them and all that.

Lol i laugh because its funny but then again i smh at all we have to do just to be able to buy a pair of freakin shoes. Blessing and a curse and its a shame that you have to fight (not literally) with employees to get straight answers and/or valid info, along with competing with them yo get the shoe.

Good luck to everyone,

If the blk/wht release om the 5th im SOL if they come the 12th i may be in luck with funds

Just a mom and pop, they won't ship.

Hit me up when the release date gets closer and I may be able to grab you a pair...

as long as you don't wear an 11.

I might need to get with you too. I'm headed on for Vegas that morning.

Champs Twitter said they will have the shoes at selected stores only. FYI

good lookin out

Willowbrook champs imo has always been trash. I always go to Footlocker or Footaction

Footaction usually always have all the heat

last pair of foams i got was the coppers from willowbrook footlocker

never was able to get another pair since smh

good lookin out

Willowbrook champs imo has always been trash. I always go to Footlocker or Footaction

Footaction usually always have all the heat

last pair of foams i got was the coppers from willowbrook footlocker

never was able to get another pair since smh
Last shoe I got at champs was the fear 4's, he got game a pair there and a he got game at footlocker and I was able to find a jordan black red 13 @finishline after they re opened that store for I don't know what. 2 months after they has dropped and sold out ( I was lucky on that one). My boy Batman23 user in woodlands called a few places. I'll hit you up with a PM. I called footlocker willowbrook and they're not sure if they're getting them. Frankly it seems that it might be harder to get than I thought. It seems like a limited run to me.

Last edited:
So NDC are the only place releasing on the 12th?

Looks like Nike giving them the go ahead to sell and not push back. Still could change last minute so who knows. That's good there's two dates, if you can't get them on the 5th you got a back up plan.

I wonder if Nike will have a big release at Nike Seattle with GP there signing autograph or have a special packaging or something. It would be nice for the people of Seattle.

Not gonna lie.. i would prefer ndc for the free shipping 
tongue.gif

jus talked to worker at ShoePalace northridge.. dude said they are not gettin them either... said they were supposed to. but they jus rec'd an email stating they will not get them!

Seems like Nike trying to pull some bullsht with these. Why are we still wondering when these will release this late . Even see questions of msrp.

Back
Top Bottom