The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

am I the only one who thinks those elite socks have become MAD hypebeastish? anyways, i'm debating getting the nike flight one for outdoor ball or do you think I should wait for these? anyone know anything about the performance of both? especially on blacktop
agreed

Need a reliable RD on these. Only wanted them in white but the sample pics have made me see the error of my ways.

am I the only one who thinks those elite socks have become MAD hypebeastish? anyways, i'm debating getting the nike flight one for outdoor ball or do you think I should wait for these? anyone know anything about the performance of both? especially on blacktop

The true Gloves (flight 98) are great for indoor ball but the soles will get eaten up FAAASSST on blacktop. The wraparound herringbone soles on the takedown SOG were much more durable and functional for outdoor ball.

For an indoor shoe I would recommend the Glove all day, but if your going to be balling outdoors the Flight 1 will be a much better investment.

Also.... when zipped up Gloves can get HOT... Gotta make sure you stay up on your powder/tinactin game :x :lol:

according to my friend, fit is true to size.

If they fit like the OGs I recommend going a size up and wearing 2 pair socks if need be.

What people who never owned these probably dont realize is, although the zipper looks like it starts at the ball of your foot it actually continues all the way down your big toe into the sole. This makes for a very unforgiving toebox if you get them even tiny bit too small.

according to my friend, fit is true to size.

If they fit like the OGs I recommend going a size up and wearing 2 pair socks if need be.

What people who never owned these probably dont realize is, although the zipper looks like it starts at the ball of your foot it actually continues all the way down your big toe into the sole. This makes for a very unforgiving toebox if you get them even tiny bit too small.

So true. They're really snug when it's zipped. I have to position the top tab just right or else it's going to cut my leg up. :lol:

nice pics... the shoes took me back to highschool, the elite socks made me realize I'm old.

still gonna end up with a pair..

im in.

need to track down these now >:

Last edited:
What'd he say about the fit? Especially for us wide footed folk! :tongue:

I remember in Junior High I had to go half size up (to zip) but had a little too much room. Wondering if I'll have to still do that?

Pics are amazing.. My thirst is real at this point.

*puts on thinkin cap.

IF these were scheduled for October (btw in the thread there are 2 dates Apr n Oct), sample pics wouldn't be out 6 months in advance.

Even highly anticipated Jordan releases have sample pics leaked 2 to 3onths in advance.

*puts on thinkin cap.

IF these were scheduled for October (btw in the thread there are 2 dates Apr n Oct), sample pics wouldn't be out 6 months in advance.

Even highly anticipated Jordan releases have sample pics leaked 2 to 3onths in advance.

You should have clicked a couple of pages back before posting

Lol @ Magic!! Hahaha. Ur a clown!!

There's mixed info in this thread but ZERO confirmation.

Kamueceno (Dude in the know) said he spoke to his sources and they said April. But a few posts up said dude said he placed his order do October. So what that mean, still no confirmation!

I've been in this thread since the first page. So, you should go back and read through the thread

Back
Top Bottom