The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

It still says that its the black/white pair on FTL as of now but I'm copping both cws so it didn't matter to me which one comes first. :smile:

JM drops the real truth! Need to replace the NT on the hat to JM on this emoticon--->:nthat:....... :lol:

Oct.5th.....
HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Last edited:
Some people are sucking my man JM too hard smh :smh: not disrespecting dude but you guys could probably just go on a major retailer website and check a release calender. Idk if you guys are joking around or being serious :\

Some people are sucking my man JM too hard smh :smh: not disrespecting dude but you guys could probably just go on a major retailer website and check a release calender. Idk if you guys are joking around or being serious :\

Word was white/blacks were releasing on the 5th instead and jm just cleared it up that's why he's getting praise right now cause I for one want those black/whites asap :pimp:

I love when people say "No disrespect" and proceed to be disrespectful!! Lol!!

U must not know, JM is an OG NT'er and has been dropping info for a very long time. Trusted, knowledgeable and good guy. I've been on NT for 10+ yrs and he was here before then.

People give him praise cuz he went out of his way to confirm what was becoming a miscommunication. A lot of people (myself included) really only want the black/white and were gettin bummed about possibly pushing dates back. So, I for one, am happy about the confirmation.

I love when people say "No disrespect" and proceed to be disrespectful!! Lol!!

U must not know, JM is an OG NT'er and has been dropping info for a very long time. Trusted, knowledgeable and good guy. I've been on NT for 10+ yrs and he was here before then.

People give him praise cuz he went out of his way to confirm what was becoming a miscommunication. A lot of people (myself included) really only want the black/white and were gettin bummed about possibly pushing dates back. So, I for one, am happy about the confirmation.

You tell 'em 555fresh!

and a big THANKS to JM for clearing that up. always appreciate the help and info....

Anyone know what the MSRP on these will be? Can't find anything confirmed on Google and I just CTRL+F'd through the last 10 pages and page 1 and couldn't find anything.

these will be had.. what is the material used on the blk/wht droppin next month?

on the OGs wasnt it leather on both blk/wht and wht/blk pairs?

no it was neo something, neoprin(sp) is what wet suits are made out of, it was a simular material

I remember constantly passing on these when they came out for ~$50 at stores like Famous Footwear...

these will be had.. what is the material used on the blk/wht droppin next month?

on the OGs wasnt it leather on both blk/wht and wht/blk pairs?
The OG black ones used a spandex-like material, while the white ones used some sort of synthetic leather. Same for the retros, it appears.  

Back
Top Bottom