The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Balled in them again today. Second game, landed on someone feet and sprained my ankle. Feelsbadman.
i got a nasty blister on my pinky and one on the bottom of my toe, also ankles felt beat after a few games. def a going out sneaker, not for courts.

Bought my first pair for retail cause the FTL manager wouldn't let me use the Bday coupon. Walked into another FTL today and asked if I can use the coupon on the Gloves. They said yes, and even ordered my sz.11 from another store for me, $130 after CA tax. Now I can beat my first pair all I want

The champs and footlocker in Times Square have a few smaller sizes left.

Picked up an 11 at footaction just now.

Haven't been on the forums in a hot minute but here are my on foot pics for what it's worth.... 

Lol @true religions. But hey everyone wears what they feel it looks better on them.
:lol:

I think the whites will go on sale.

Prolly to 99.99 or like 119.

Last edited:
So I just came back from some shooting drills,

the shoe is not too snug and not too lose, somewhere in the middle.

When you play, you do not feel the monkey paw at all, so I can not say in which way it protects you.

The shoe looks a bit bulky, but is surprisingly light, so perfect for quick players.

I closed the shrout completly and the zipper kept its position.

Next week I will use them for practice and 5 on 5 drills, then I will get more experience on how the shoe feels in case of contact.

Will post an update then.

That's a good vid on the white gloves. If I recall. I remember GP wearing the white ones more during the 98 season.

Anyhow I got my hands on a m&n gp jersey and matching sonics fitted, I just need those white gloves to complete everything.

Out of everything I copped this year would I be wrong if I said these are probably my best pickup for 2013? Not being biased (one of my nike grails)

Out of everything I copped this year would I be wrong if I said these are probably my best pickup for 2013? Not being biased (one of my nike grails)
This is easily one of the best releases for me along with the black and red Is (if I'm able to get them)

Back
Top Bottom