The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

The more and more I look at these, I kind of want them now. Still waiting for the spring time to wear my SC pair.

I passed at first but I couldn't pass up under retail on these, can't wait I had these when I was a kid

Is it black or is grey for the reds when you unzip them? I've seen pics that are grey but when footaction tweeted them they had a black inner or at least looks black.

Last edited:

Finally got my pair!! DS for $120!!! Can't be any happier! I've been wanting these since the middle of my 5th grade year in 98!

my black gloves shipped yesterday from that kicksvault dude 120 shipped

really happy I got them for that price I passed on them when they dropped and as time went by I regretted it I need them they are classic, plus that is the only colorway I wanted

I've never purchsed from a bigcartel site before, heard so many bad things but this guy sounds legit

I agree, as a matter of fact they still have my size on the blacks when I went to go check the glove heat out today at a local FTA

Sold out by me only got those white and green joints but the other colorways sat for a while I just kept passing then one day they finally sold out

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of the Black/White for the low! I've been having trouble finding them on sale but I know their out there :smh:

saw the Miami's in store today i'll wait for discount and they will def never be unzipped on my feet, red, black, grey, yellow to many colors, still scheming on removing the monkey paw
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting for the white glovss to go on sale at the moment. They have been sitting since RD at a few places near me

those royal gloves
eek.gif

funny-soon-spongebob.gif

glad that they didnt mess them up like the white/black ones with the garbage interior of the glove.

My gripe is the poor quality of the shoes. Got a pair of white/black myself and went hooping in it.

The traction was iffy and slipped during a crossover. Guess what - the shroud suffered couple of tears!! Quality is just terrible

Back
Top Bottom