The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by orthotic

Wow, I see a LOT of these folks in here have been drinking the Haterade pretty hard. Well I got one scenario for yall. Let's say if Lebron is proven to help elevate himself and help Wade, Bosh, and the rest of the crew take this team to that next level, which is towards greatness, and championship after championship then he'll have a thing or two to tell you:   
6bc1646e6da8939206bf3b026fd14b806f9b166e_r.bmp
Then it'd be "Lebron can't win without Wade"
/thread

No pippen, no ringsNo Kareem or worthy, no ringsNo pau or shaq, no ringsNo mchale, no ringsNo Riley/Phil jackson, no rings. What the f is your point?

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by orthotic

Wow, I see a LOT of these folks in here have been drinking the Haterade pretty hard. Well I got one scenario for yall. Let's say if Lebron is proven to help elevate himself and help Wade, Bosh, and the rest of the crew take this team to that next level, which is towards greatness, and championship after championship then he'll have a thing or two to tell you:   
6bc1646e6da8939206bf3b026fd14b806f9b166e_r.bmp
/thread

No pippen, no ringsNo Kareem or worthy, no ringsNo pau or shaq, no ringsNo mchale, no ringsNo Riley/Phil jackson, no rings. What the f is your point?

/thread

So what if Lebron can't win one without Wade. You act like Wade won a ring last year. The Heat got ousted in the first round WITH Wade, if  I remember clearly. So it don't make no difference to me if Lebron went down to Miami to do his thing.

/thread

So what if Lebron can't win one without Wade. You act like Wade won a ring last year. The Heat got ousted in the first round WITH Wade, if  I remember clearly. So it don't make no difference to me if Lebron went down to Miami to do his thing.

Back
Top Bottom