The Guy Who Wore Jordan New loves for prom

wheres the picture of the guy who wore the new loves for prom? can anyone help me find that pic

the matching fitted
pimp.gif

Looked sharp actually, he had a primarily black tux, I believe black shirt too, with a crisp gold tie. Didn't look tacky, don't know where the picturewent though.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Looked sharp actually, he had a primarily black tux, I believe black shirt too, with a crisp gold tie. Didn't look tacky, don't know where the picture went though.
It didnt look tacky? He had sneakers and a cap with a tux. Thats beyond tacky!

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Looked sharp actually, he had a primarily black tux, I believe black shirt too, with a crisp gold tie. Didn't look tacky, don't know where the picture went though.
It didnt look tacky? He had sneakers and a cap with a tux. Thats beyond tacky!

word! Please kids, stop it.

ive seen lots of jordans for prom......i rememba my year it was the black/red playoff xiii's........mayne was it saucy.......the new black/opening dayi's go good wit a tux too...

I mean,we all love kix *cough*read my sig*cough*,but wearing them to a formal event as such is xtra tacky,that's like wearing a *god awful* black veloursuit and dress shoes to a funeral,and excusing the velour cuz its black,and you have on dress shoes......doesnt work!

i wore the new loves to my prom in may lol i thought it was pretty sweet everybody else said so too i had on black with a yellow and gold tie and vest my girlhad on a yellow and gold dress with gold heels

any chance someone can talk to him and get it for me? iam unale to go on the SC board because i was banned for cussing alot in the trash talk section SMH...

Back
Top Bottom