The Guy Who Wore Jordan New loves for prom

i wore black/silver/white AF1's for prom.... f the mess i wanted something comfortable besides those tic tac shoes

Jordans + Tux/suit =
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

And a fitted? My God... There's a time and place for everything. Would love to see the pic tho.

.............I really don't know what to say honestly. Colors is hot but I don't think I woulda wore sneakers to the prom, let a lone a fitted. Ahhhh,get ready for the "What J's should I wear to the prom?" posts comin within the next couple months fellas.
laugh.gif

cant even lie that is a clean fit but the hat messes it up. i would do something like that with a black/red tux with black/red XI's.

actually didnt look horrible.
with that said, I didnt give a crap about Prom.
Wore a black kangol and black shelltoes

it's a nice fit minus the fitted

ill probably wear low black/white players af1s for mny prom this year

the only sneakers that go with suits/tux are the All Black Patent AF1 1 piece, Dunk Low Inovative Kitchen Tuxedo, and XI's

The hat messed his whole fit up.

I wore a Black Velvet Jacket, Silver Tie/Vest, And some Takashi II's to this little dinner thing we had recently.

I agree that XI's are the way to go when wearing a Tux. My Takashi's turned out pretty nice though.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

cant even lie that is a clean fit but the hat messes it up. i would do something like that with a black/red tux with black/red XI's.

Word? What a coincidence, that is what imma wear to my girls prom...
grin.gif

That is one of the dumbest looks I've ever seen. for the 43897483rd time: sneakers DON'T go with formal wear. I don't care how you guys attempt tojustify it, it looks terrible. It's tacky as hell.

Back
Top Bottom