The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

Where you from? Movie tickets cost $22.50
sick.gif
Lol that's the consequence of my girl not paying for herself. Two tickets cost that much.

Actually enjoyed this. Good way to end the trilogy (wasn't perfect) I wish the after credits was the same from the first movie where they went back to looked at the pics..

Actually enjoyed this. Good way to end the trilogy (wasn't perfect) I wish the after credits was the same from the first movie where they went back to looked at the pics..

Yeah I agree it was really funny, my girl and I enjoyed it. Glad they went a different direction, not nearly as predictable as part 2.

Allen walks up to black Doug..... "What up N____?"

The whoooollllle damn theater was cracking up, except for black people. I wonder why. :nerd:

The theater we were at was the opposite, my girl and I were cracking up and all the white people were looking scared to laugh :lol:

Allen walks up to black Doug..... "What up N____?"

The whoooollllle damn theater was cracking up, except for black people. I wonder why. :nerd:

The theater we were at was the opposite, my girl and I were cracking up and all the white people were looking scared to laugh :lol:

I wonder if my theater had a lot of Jewish people cause when Chow made the joke about Stu I was the only one laughing.

I wonder if my theater had a lot of Jewish people cause when Chow made the joke about Stu I was the only one laughing.

There were a lot of asians at the theater... and they all laughed when homegirl said all asians are short! lol

This movie was decent, if u want terrible go see scary movie 5 lol

Movie was trash

Saying it was "better than the second" is just making excuses for it. The first one was a good idea that was cleverly done. The next two are just trying to exploit the success.

The first one was about a normal thing (getting blacked out drunk) filled with crazy events. That's what made it so good...

Plus for this one they thought it would be a good idea to make Alan, who I think is an unlikable and offputting character, in the forefront and Bradley Cooper/Ed Helms almost in the background. Reading the responses on here - maybe Alan is just not my sense of humor. But imo it was the worst choice. In the first one his wierd offputting behavor would chime in. Now it's the center.

^ agreed 110% people trying to justify it by saying it was better than 2

Both 2 and 3 were garbage

2 turned so many people off, essentially this movie bombed

It was aite..

I dont see the problem with labeling it as being better than the 2nd one because it is

Saying 3 was better than 2 is like saying instead of getting jumped... I only got robbed.

:rofl: people complaining that 2 sucked but they still went to the theaters to watch 3. makes sense
2 was great and so was the last one.
yall just like to look cool and hate

:rofl: people complaining that 2 sucked but they still went to the theaters to watch 3. makes sense

what are you talking about? people bailed on the franchise it made like half the amount of money opening weekend

I actually liked part 2 but part 3 was just a waste of money.

And yeah making Alan and Chow the leads were dumb... they are not funny at all.

If they would have stuck to a rehash forumla of part 1 it would have been cool with me...

in fact a lot of ppls been saying the ending should have been the beginning.. whatevers tho.

Is the the writing really over the top this time around?

In the CNN review it says the longer that you hang out with these guys the less fun they are to be with. 

Last edited:

Yeah, I spent 12 bucks just so I could log onto a message board to hate on the movie and look cool.

2 sucked imo. But the trailers for this one looked good, simple as that.

Last edited:
If this bombed I hope it comes out on DVD in two months or less. Wasn't gonna waste my money/time watching in theater(watched F&F6 instead).

Back
Top Bottom