The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND šŸˆ |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E6FCFF8A-9FD7-4DEE-9D14-1BB1B2931078.jpeg

Ryan Tannehill is playing in the AFC title game,WATTBA

@Trey Bantz,@ITO and @CP1708 probably feeling like proud fathers right about now :lol:

Very happy for RT17.
I said he was going to beat out Mariota.
I said he was leading the Titans to the playoffs.
I said he was beating the Patriots.

He is doing well, glad to see it. Hope he has all the success in the world.

Primetime Kirk Cousins numbers

Nah, Kirk basically had 125 yards today

lamar seems like a pretty level headed dude though. That entire team came out flat as hell tonight and definitely overlooked the Titans. Im sure dude is going to use this game as motivation in the offseason.

people need to stop using this game to write off a QB who just won a MVP in his second season.

Nah, Kirk basically had 125 yards today

lamar seems like a pretty level headed dude though. That entire team came out flat as hell tonight and definitely overlooked the Titans. Im sure dude is going to use this game as motivation in the offseason.

people need to stop using this game to write off a QB who just won a MVP in his second season.
Lamar will be fine moving forward. He'll grow from it. He's not near his ceiling imo

Alot of this is just traditional slander, It's like a rites of passage

But for his serious doubters who wanted to write him off still would want to even if he won, **** em'

Lamar will be fine moving forward. He'll grow from it. He's not near his ceiling imo

Alot of this is just traditional slander, It's like a rites of passage

But for his serious doubters who wanted to write him off still would want to even if he won, **** em'

For sure, but youā€™ve got ******s out there getting Bill Polian trending on Twitter and spewing dumbass takes like this

For sure, but youā€™ve got ******s out there getting Bill Polian trending on Twitter and spewing dumbass takes like this

Yeah alot of the jokes mocking Polian get meshed in with all the serious takes these fools been holding onto

they can run with it all they want and enjoy the night...doesnt change the fact they were still wrong :lol:

titans did a hell of job and should get a hell of a lot of credit for that

only thing tonight reaffirmed is Lamar donā€™t have a gun, but most QBs donā€™t.. he just canā€™t afford to be late on some of those boundaries throws

alot of all time great QBs are in that boat ainā€™t the end of the world.. Hollywood brown will get better and they still got Lamar on rookie contract numbers for couple seasons and I assume sign him early to reduce cap hits on the extension.. plus they got their high picks to continue to build (I think the 5th or 6th they traded for peters is only pick out the door)

Back
Top Bottom