The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We gunna act like he wasn't stat padding when the game didn't mattered anymore?

they still had a pretty good chance in the 4th.. down 16 but the 4th and 5 with more than 4 mins left that they failed to compete from the Tennessee 16 was the end

granted they had to score and get the 2 pointer.. they could have gotten the ball again down 8

Don’t start gettin soft when your fav qb gets slandered. It’s done (unfairly) to every other qb in the league. All them yards but two picks and only one td in the playoffs. He stunk, the team stunk, the coaching STUNK. Rightfully so that people are saying he’s not MVP...I mean what do y’all expect lol.

We gunna act like he wasn't stat padding when the game didn't mattered anymore?

Enh, what would you have him do in that situation? Just not try? Ask to be taken out? While the slander is warranted, imagine if he would’ve just given up so he wasn’t “stat padding”. :lol:

Enh, what would you have him do in that situation? Just not try? Ask to be taken out? While the slander is warranted, imagine if he would’ve just given up so he wasn’t “stat padding”. :lol:

No wtf none of that. I expect his supporters to not use his stats to try to defend his L. Take it on the chin my G.

Nah, Kirk basically had 125 yards today

lamar seems like a pretty level headed dude though. That entire team came out flat as hell tonight and definitely overlooked the Titans. Im sure dude is going to use this game as motivation in the offseason.

people need to stop using this game to write off a QB who just won a MVP in his second season.

yeah totally agree he'll be fine. he's going to just keep learning more and more. he'll work on the throwing even some more this offseason. definitely will be fine.

i think most people are piling on the people that ALREADY crowned dude. waaaaay too premature.

****** in here crying cause we slandering Lamar :lol:

deservedly so because he played like ****
I mean, and I had to sit back while these dudes (and all the media) slandered my favorite qb of all time Mike Vick and propped this dude up like he was Jesus of Nazareth in a football uniform. Thank god it’s finally over....

I mean, and I had to sit back while these dudes (and all the media) slandered my favorite qb of all time Mike Vick and propped this dude up like he was Jesus of Nazareth in a football uniform. Thank god it’s finally over....

i dunno if it's over just yet...Lamar will have to adapt because defense are going to adapt. if you don't adapt, you'll fizzle...

Oh, one of my favorite parts about sports. :lol: As teams move on in the playoffs, here comes those people who act like everyone who picked the top teams who are now eliminated is stupid AF, and they are just smart AF for their random upset pick that they can't even quantify or explain. :lol: :lol: 'Nah, I knew the Vikings would beat the Saints and I also knew the Titans would beat the Ravens.'

Then if you didn't bet it all and cash out, you're an idiot. :lol: Sit down and enjoy your lucky pick. 'Wasn't luck, Ska. See, I knew something, something, overhyped something, something, 3rd quarter run defense something, something..."

Then go be a HC or hit up Vegas if you've figured it all out. :lol:

You haven't. Sit down.

Love seeing grown men cry lmao
A7F146DC-1556-4A40-B818-D13FD0915296.jpeg

I mean Vick himself was part of the chorus too during the season though :lol:,straight up said Lamar's better than he was on Undisputed a few weeks back

Lol Mike Vick the king of being slandered. He knew what would happen if he stood against the Lamar hype. He got bills to pay just like you and me.

Vick was his own worst enemy.. did readily admits he didn’t study like he should have until after prison

andy Reid was a blessing for dude

All Coaching imo. Roman deserves as much if not more slander than Jackson. What happened to Ingram, a la Frank Gore? What happened to Andrews, a la Vernon Davis? What happened to Lamar, a la Kaepernick? What happened to Brown or Snead, a la Crabtree?

Roman has been there before, he should have had Lamar better prepared.

Full slander on Roman because clearly that mfk'r ain't learned from the 2011, 2012, and 2013 playoffs with SF.

3 beast Niner teams. 3 NFC Championship games. 0 rings, because of questionable play calling when it mattered most.

All Coaching imo. Roman deserves as much if not more slander than Jackson. What happened to Ingram, aka Frank Gore? What happened to Andrew's, aka Vernon Davis? What happened to Lamar, aka Kaepernick?

Roman has been there before, he should have had Lamar better prepared.

Full slander on Roman because clearly that mfk'r ain't learned from the 2011, 2012, and 2013 playoffs with SF.

3 beast Niner teams. 3 NFC Championship games. 0 rings, because of questionable play calling when it mattered most.

andrews left the game for a bit.. Ingram came in with an injury and left the game

Back
Top Bottom