The heaviest and the lightiest chick you ever been with and which was better?

lightest was probably around 90 (she's like 4'11", to put things in perspective) and the heaviest was probably 160 (and like 5'2"). the heavier one's box was so warm and divine.. i just wanted to throw myself in there and seek refuge.

Originally Posted by Slim

lightest was probably around 90 (she's like 4'11", to put things in perspective) and the heaviest was probably 160 (and like 5'2"). the heavier one's box was so warm and divine.. i just wanted to throw myself in there and seek refuge.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im finding it HI-%*##@$#-LARIOUS that you cats just "know" these broads weights.
like you seen them stand on a scale. and like you can just eye ball weight.
and weight with no height scale means nothing.
and for the record 5'1" 120 is a fat lil girl.

and 220 is obese unless the chick is 5'9"+ or plays sports.
cause back in my college days this soccer chick i used to pipe was listed at 5'7" 209lbs and had a 6pac and legs like horse.

Damn!!
Did she look anything like this??

female-bodybuilder.gif

It would feel like im smashng evander holyfield word to turtle.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im finding it HI-%*##@$#-LARIOUS that you cats just "know" these broads weights.
like you seen them stand on a scale. and like you can just eye ball weight.
and weight with no height scale means nothing.
and for the record 5'1" 120 is a fat lil girl.

and 220 is obese unless the chick is 5'9"+ or plays sports.
cause back in my college days this soccer chick i used to pipe was listed at 5'7" 209lbs and had a 6pac and legs like horse.

Damn!!
Did she look anything like this??

female-bodybuilder.gif

It would feel like im smashng evander holyfield word to turtle.

Heaviest: 5'7 180 - she was 160 and dumb thick when I met her and just put on weight as the relationship went on. Still was a decent smash though, D cups FTW.

Lightest - 5'2 110? Short slim white chick with a below average face - basically got raped by the chick so I went ahead and blessed.

My favorite partner was 5'3 168, (All MASS).

Heaviest: 5'7 180 - she was 160 and dumb thick when I met her and just put on weight as the relationship went on. Still was a decent smash though, D cups FTW.

Lightest - 5'2 110? Short slim white chick with a below average face - basically got raped by the chick so I went ahead and blessed.

My favorite partner was 5'3 168, (All MASS).

Heavy chics are a NO NO for me. Simply dont have the pelvic power,nor the appitite for them. I mean, Thick is one thing,i love curves,but if her curves looking like plumped up cottegg chesse, im outta there bro.  On a side note though,they tend to be the freakiest ones. Truth be told, its bcuz they have to make up for how awefull they look,F' it,i said it 

Heavy chics are a NO NO for me. Simply dont have the pelvic power,nor the appitite for them. I mean, Thick is one thing,i love curves,but if her curves looking like plumped up cottegg chesse, im outta there bro.  On a side note though,they tend to be the freakiest ones. Truth be told, its bcuz they have to make up for how awefull they look,F' it,i said it 

5'4" 140lbs (curvy)
5'6" 125lbs (athletic)

overall the heavier one was better in the sack (the taller, skinnier girl was too bony but had more skill in bed)

there's really no excuse for a girl to weigh much over 150-160, especially since fat is much less dense (lighter per volume) than muscle (of course there's exceptions, but very very few IMO)

5'4" 140lbs (curvy)
5'6" 125lbs (athletic)

overall the heavier one was better in the sack (the taller, skinnier girl was too bony but had more skill in bed)

there's really no excuse for a girl to weigh much over 150-160, especially since fat is much less dense (lighter per volume) than muscle (of course there's exceptions, but very very few IMO)

Back
Top Bottom