The heaviest and the lightiest chick you ever been with and which was better?

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by Superpusha

220lbs? Thats pretty grotesque.

Heaviest was probably 170

Lightest was 90.

Ill stick to the ones in the middle, thank you very much
dude 90 pounds aint nothing. That is like skin and air. Sounds gross. And 220 aint really that bad. You guys gotta understand that Tocarra used to be 220
Shun shut yo +!+ up. 90 lbs is waaaay more appealing to me than 220lbs of fat. And Tocarra is hideous.
sick.gif
Like come on son, at least do some good trolling.
100 post 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

im finding it HI-%*##@$#-LARIOUS that you cats just "know" these broads weights.
like you seen them stand on a scale. and like you can just eye ball weight.
and weight with no height scale means nothing.
and for the record 5'1" 120 is a fat lil girl.

and 220 is obese unless the chick is 5'9"+ or plays sports.
cause back in my college days this soccer chick i used to pipe was listed at 5'7" 209lbs and had a 6pac and legs like horse.

im finding it HI-%*##@$#-LARIOUS that you cats just "know" these broads weights.

cause back in my college days this soccer chick i used to pipe was listed at 5'7" 209lbs and had a 6pac and legs like horse.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

that sounds like a dude

that sounds like a dude

Heaviest-170 at 5'3" 34dd, round bubbly butt, thick legs light skinned green eyed rican but she was a spicy one

Lightest-135 at 5'2" 34c, big round bubble butt, workout legs(nice quads n calves), tanned hazel eyes portgues-rican. I prefer her cuz she listens, resolve problems without he od arguing, and is just cool and down to earth!

Heaviest-170 at 5'3" 34dd, round bubbly butt, thick legs light skinned green eyed rican but she was a spicy one

Lightest-135 at 5'2" 34c, big round bubble butt, workout legs(nice quads n calves), tanned hazel eyes portgues-rican. I prefer her cuz she listens, resolve problems without he od arguing, and is just cool and down to earth!

Matrix, it's not like we just know, at least not me, I've asked. As for me, the heaviest I've been with was 253 lbs. I would have sworn she didn't weigh that much
She was about 5'6/5'7. She had a nice face though. I went to a big girl strip club with my friends one night in the Santa Monica area a while back. Some of the broads
in there were just too big. This one chick was on me tough and I was even tipping like that. Fast forward, she gets back to my house. She's a big chick so I was
figuring I had to damage. SHE DID NOT TAKE HER SHIRT OFF. I tried to take it off of her but she wasn't having that. Now that I think back, she immediately
presented in the doggy position. I swear on my father's soul (R.I.P.) that I was hitting this girl from the back with all I had. I wasn't even doing the Justin Slayer jackhammer
pump on her either. I was coming damn near all of the way out and ramming her ,trying to throw my back out of socket in her. This broad DIDN'T MOVE ONE BIT! Ya boy
was sweating like Patrick Ewing in a playoff game. After a good 30 min I popped. I went in the shower. After I got out of the shower she was asleep in my bed lookin' like
a beached walrus. I stared at her for a few minutes and
30t6p3b.gif
 my head in disgust at what I had done. I was totally repulsed. Doing it to a big girl is something I wanted to try.
I had fun but I won't do it again. How is a man going to do it to a chick that weighs more than him by a large margin? Never again.

The lightest I've been with 100 lbs. That's a bit too light for me.

Matrix, it's not like we just know, at least not me, I've asked. As for me, the heaviest I've been with was 253 lbs. I would have sworn she didn't weigh that much
She was about 5'6/5'7. She had a nice face though. I went to a big girl strip club with my friends one night in the Santa Monica area a while back. Some of the broads
in there were just too big. This one chick was on me tough and I was even tipping like that. Fast forward, she gets back to my house. She's a big chick so I was
figuring I had to damage. SHE DID NOT TAKE HER SHIRT OFF. I tried to take it off of her but she wasn't having that. Now that I think back, she immediately
presented in the doggy position. I swear on my father's soul (R.I.P.) that I was hitting this girl from the back with all I had. I wasn't even doing the Justin Slayer jackhammer
pump on her either. I was coming damn near all of the way out and ramming her ,trying to throw my back out of socket in her. This broad DIDN'T MOVE ONE BIT! Ya boy
was sweating like Patrick Ewing in a playoff game. After a good 30 min I popped. I went in the shower. After I got out of the shower she was asleep in my bed lookin' like
a beached walrus. I stared at her for a few minutes and
30t6p3b.gif
 my head in disgust at what I had done. I was totally repulsed. Doing it to a big girl is something I wanted to try.
I had fun but I won't do it again. How is a man going to do it to a chick that weighs more than him by a large margin? Never again.

The lightest I've been with 100 lbs. That's a bit too light for me.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

that sounds like a dude
roll.gif

u gotta be pretty muscular to be 5'7 200+ and still have a 6pack

that sounds like a dude
roll.gif

son said 220lb
sick.gif
, the heaviest ive been with was about 175 and lightest was about 130

son said 220lb
sick.gif
, the heaviest ive been with was about 175 and lightest was about 130

Fat chicks go so hard... Slim chicks got that SUPER splash on deck though... Hmmm.... that's like asking what was better, the best bop I ever had or the best nook. Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

that sounds like a dude
roll.gif

she litterally had a booty like buffy the body. she was mexican and italian.
lowkey it wasnt great hittin it from the back cause her booty was so firm i couldnt really grab it if that makes any sense.
she had bodybuilders legs. cause all they do is run and kick in soccer.

but anyways i have never in life got a real answer on weight from a woman. its like taboo

Fat chicks go so hard... Slim chicks got that SUPER splash on deck though... Hmmm.... that's like asking what was better, the best bop I ever had or the best nook. Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

that sounds like a dude
roll.gif

she litterally had a booty like buffy the body. she was mexican and italian.
lowkey it wasnt great hittin it from the back cause her booty was so firm i couldnt really grab it if that makes any sense.
she had bodybuilders legs. cause all they do is run and kick in soccer.

but anyways i have never in life got a real answer on weight from a woman. its like taboo

Wat?

Wat?

Back
Top Bottom