The heck is going on around Boston?

Looking out my window I got lightning filling up the sky non-stop, thunder everywhere... apparently there's a tornado warning for areas around Boston 
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's June... if a tornado rips through here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Looking out my window I got lightning filling up the sky non-stop, thunder everywhere... apparently there's a tornado warning for areas around Boston 
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's June... if a tornado rips through here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i live just outside Boston, Springfield got hit with a couple tornadoes and left people homeless. Its all over tv.

yeah i live just outside Boston, Springfield got hit with a couple tornadoes and left people homeless. Its all over tv.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

what in hell is funny about a possible tornado? were you clicking the emoticons blindly?

It's one of those events that seems so unlikely and wild that if it happened it would be funny
laugh.gif

But for real, I'd rather a tornado not come through

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

what in hell is funny about a possible tornado? were you clicking the emoticons blindly?

It's one of those events that seems so unlikely and wild that if it happened it would be funny
laugh.gif

But for real, I'd rather a tornado not come through

Doubt we get a tornado here in town but but it sounds like the city is getting bombed outside. **+$!!$ up the reception to the Bruins game, too.

Doubt we get a tornado here in town but but it sounds like the city is getting bombed outside. **+$!!$ up the reception to the Bruins game, too.

Crazy out here right now. 4 dead in Springfield though RIP. I highly doubt I'll see anything other than this wild rain in the city. Wild situation though for sure.

Crazy out here right now. 4 dead in Springfield though RIP. I highly doubt I'll see anything other than this wild rain in the city. Wild situation though for sure.

we had a tornado warning in Brooklyn today. no dice yet.

glad i slept through the last one a few years ago.

we had a tornado warning in Brooklyn today. no dice yet.

glad i slept through the last one a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom