the hood semi-appreciation

the crack house and weed house, corner store, ice cream trucks, bball games, childhood friends, football on the front lawn
pimp.gif
and etc.

living in the hood can be hard sometimes.
tired.gif

but i can def. appreciate it..ive learned a lot..and if u can make it out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone else feel the same? prob. not
indifferent.gif

i appreciate it most def...but when u talk about crack houses and drive bys and $%## like that,its leads me to believe u really dont live in the hood and justfakin the funk,real talk tho

the corner store that sells alcohol to minors
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats the only thing I like about it

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i appreciate it most def...but when u talk about crack houses and drive bys and $%## like that,its leads me to believe u really dont live in the hood and just fakin the funk,real talk tho

those things arent appreciated but its apart of it..im in the hood(born and raised) my cuz actually caught a stray to the chest, here in the hood ..RIP my dude
frown.gif
. and you are right imma edit that ++!* out

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well its where my friends are, where i grew up. My "corner" store knows me and lets me get away with a tab and liquor even though im not 21. Yeah, attimes definitly

someone made this video for my cuz and our homie who was paralyzed in the accident..my cuz the red headed guy

I haven't been back to my hood in a long time. Born and raised in The Commons on the North Side in Pittsburgh, and it definitely helped me see some harshrealities at a young age. I appreciate the way I turned out, and my neighborhood did it's part.

BTW, I always got Firecracker Jr.'s, Chocolate Scooter Crunches, and a Large Strawberry Shortcake from Good Time Charlie [ice cream truck]
Alex's [corner store] was definitely the ill spot for snacks and bread.
Playin' baseball/football/basketball in the hoop court was piff.
Ridin' bikes like 10 deep around the stadiums and the whole North Side was ill.
Watchin' the old heads [like 18 and up when I was younger] hoop was the +@!@.
A lot appreciated, a lot unappreciated but I wont get into that.

YO!
but i can def. appreciate it..ive learned a lot..and if u can make it out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word.

I know hoods are all the same... yet all so different. But if you was in the South, and you don't know nothing about the Candy Lady house or jumping thecreek...

Don't even talk to me.
smh.gif

DF!!!

yo, i just typed like 5 pages of material for my reply(including the candy lady Ant was talkin bout
laugh.gif
), but i knew nobody would read it all so im a justpost this big !%! smokinhatface....

pimp.gif

There are certain aspects of the hood that I definitely appreciate. Things that happen around you definitely force you to become a smarter individual. Its aplace where you learn life lessons but you can't let it become your life.

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

There are certain aspects of the hood that I definitely appreciate. Things that happen around you definitely force you to become a smarter individual. Its a place where you learn life lessons but you can't let it become your life.
agreed fam, well put
pimp.gif

I love my hoood

even tho there is Blood N**** Crip N***** GD N***** and Vice Lord N***** around the way.....

Im suprised that Im not claimin nothin hahha

Candy Lady House I remember going to candy lady before school getting fruties and nacho cheese sunflower seeds

the hood deli got the 4$ subs thats mad huge

the liquor you get with out showing id

the girls with stink attitudes

the dudes that grill you and hate

the beef i love the bronx
pimp.gif

Playin outside when u was younger at 12am or 1 am o'clock with everybody. Hide and go get it.

-Kill da man

The broke down Go-cart everybody pushed that person around in.

-corner store everybody use to steal from and the dude who own it knew u was stealin but still didn't say anything

Most of the hood is appreciated

But the ugly side is def unappreciated.

basketball courts being packed on sunday nights and the candy lady was too cool as a young dude

Back
Top Bottom