The hook up

I remember those long nights trying to stay up till the morning only to fall asleep for 10mins and end up oversleeping or getting there getting n several different lines only to have them say sold out of ur size (DMP release) those days are over now thanks to friends in high places....i know im not the only guy but man it feels good when u dont have to sress...anybody out there like me...bout to make a shirt dont camp.....just cop

I remember those long nights trying to stay up till the morning only to fall asleep for 10mins and end up oversleeping or getting there getting n several different lines only to have them say sold out of ur size (DMP release) those days are over now thanks to friends in high places....i know im not the only guy but man it feels good when u dont have to sress...anybody out there like me...bout to make a shirt dont camp.....just cop

Glad I aint the only one... Its actually fun camping to me... At least for me it is cause we always rolling deep. We never really in the same spot. I bring friends that want to go that's not even copping cause we just bug all night .And in the morning they go bring back food for the team. But then again its normally in the summer when go..... Soooo

Glad I aint the only one... Its actually fun camping to me... At least for me it is cause we always rolling deep. We never really in the same spot. I bring friends that want to go that's not even copping cause we just bug all night .And in the morning they go bring back food for the team. But then again its normally in the summer when go..... Soooo

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

No connect here....just a professional businessman trying to bring back my youth
Bingo.  I love camping, wether it be for shoes or Black Friday deals, its fun to me.  I don't do it often, just with the MAJOR releases like 11's, everything else I try to get online.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

No connect here....just a professional businessman trying to bring back my youth
Bingo.  I love camping, wether it be for shoes or Black Friday deals, its fun to me.  I don't do it often, just with the MAJOR releases like 11's, everything else I try to get online.

The hunt makes the shoes so much more rewarding. But it is nice to have connects if you cant get a pair in store.

The hunt makes the shoes so much more rewarding. But it is nice to have connects if you cant get a pair in store.

The only connect I need is the internet, allows me to get what ever I want without the hassle.

The only connect I need is the internet, allows me to get what ever I want without the hassle.

Who likes to camp for shoes?

30t6p3b.gif

%%@$ like this is why I dont buy any retros or new releases.

How about the days when you just went to the store on the release day and bought what you wanted?

Those are the only days that should be missed.

Back
Top Bottom