The house was just robbed...

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

alg_crowley.jpg

laugh.gif

My house got broken in to a few months back, and like while I was still on the phone with the operator, 4 cop cars showed up.

But they all basically told me "Well, we don't see no prints, so we can't help you little lady." Such BS.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by meangene

being black FTL

%@# does that have to do with gettin robbed? stupid...

i think OP is actually asian..
nerd.gif

living in the TOWN FTL
smh.gif

I'm assuming he's taking about the cops never coming.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by meangene

being black FTL

%@# does that have to do with gettin robbed? stupid...

i think OP is actually asian..
nerd.gif

living in the TOWN FTL
smh.gif

I'm assuming he's taking about the cops never coming.

laugh.gif

Wheww that hatred just spewed out.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AppleiPhone

That sucks man...hope everything pulls through for you.
Why do you have all that money laying around in your house, or in your house in the first place?

I would feel violated, remember it's just money and no one got hurt. Money you can always earn back.

^I had a few hundred, my brothers had a few hundred, my parents had a few hundred. Petty cash, but it added up.

Sorry to hear that OP, it's a turrrrible feeling...I have experienced it three times (2 in my place)

Happened to me earlier this summer. Unfortunately there's not much the cops can do.... the good thing is that you weren't hurt.

Thank God that you're okay

and yeah you gotta be some kind of black or sound black for your cops to be 4 hours late
smh.gif

my house was robbed twice, on back-to-back nights. it was one of the worst things in my life to tell you the truth.

Man, the age of NT shows in some of these threads I swear...

#1 A few thousand in your crib? That is totally reasonable, I know most of NT cooks rocks to make a whole 2gs, but in the real professional world a lot ofpeople have a couple thousand in cash lying around in their house. I know in mine we have alot more, and no one sells drugs.
#2 The cops taking a few hours on a robbery case is basically par for the course. I grew up in the suburbs and when my parents got got and it took the copslike 3 to get there, then I got robbed in college and it took the cops over 2 to finally show up. Black/White/or other it doesn't matter, unless you are onthe phone saying I'm dying, they will take their time and treat you like a criminal when they show up.
#3 The child is talking about how he doesn't get robbed because he aas respect in his hood like he just turned off his American Gangster DVD... Come onnow, no one is too intimidated to rob you, your neighbors most likely won't care/won't notice, and you need to stop gassing yourself up like you havemob ties. Real talk.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by derrty6232

They took a few thousand dollars and a few mp3 players....
were you selling ipodsthat fell off the backof a truck?

seriously... what is a "few"?

A Few = One 3 year old creative mp3 player, and 1 sansa clip mp3 player(my brother uses for jogging) Not sure what was so great about these mp3 players. They could have took my small +$* $500 asus netbook laptop, but didn't.... Nothing makes sense.
laugh.gif

They were probably scared you have lojack on it and that would've +!+#!% them over. Happened to one of my hallmates last semester. Laptop got stolen but hehad lojack on it so they located it like 2 hours later.

Damn you live in a crappy area it took the cops 4 hours to show up
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at people who think cops are lifting finger prints on a home invasion, I swear y'all watch too much CSI

Back
Top Bottom