The Human Centipede 2... So who saw it?

The first one had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

In a few parts, the sequel did as well, but there was WAYYYY more shock and gore for the sake of having shock and gore. One scene to the point where it pretty much destroyed the experience and nearly had me turn the whole thing off, but I was too far into the movie where I felt like I needed to finish it.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It felt as if after hearing the complaints that Human Centipede 1 wasn't gory enough, that the director decided to fill this one with what people wanted to see in the first.

I'm not recommending this at all for anyone like I would the first one though. Watch this on your own curiosity or whatever, but the first one was a FAR better movie than this.

For people who have seen it... thoughts?

Saw it and had basically the same thoughts as you.  The first was more psychological than gore.  The second felt like it was written by an 11 year old.  I enjoyed the camera work though.

The first one pretty much sucked . The only reason I continued watching was because the Asian dude was straight comedy.

^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that man was speaking japanese out the whole movie he had me dying and then the scene he was taking a dump had me laughing

Back
Top Bottom