The Hundreds Garfield line

i got a few shirts

it goes hard
pimp.gif

you haters just aint fitted enough
grin.gif

if you need a pickup OP lmk

the hundreds have done collabos with some major companies.  more than any other streetwear brand.
their blog and marketing are probably why they still seem so popular.  when they release limited stuff, the lines for their stores are 
sick.gif

the garfield stuff doesn't look interesting though.  i haven't liked anything by them since they did the paisley and usugrow hoodies.

the hundreds have done collabos with some major companies.  more than any other streetwear brand.
their blog and marketing are probably why they still seem so popular.  when they release limited stuff, the lines for their stores are 
sick.gif

the garfield stuff doesn't look interesting though.  i haven't liked anything by them since they did the paisley and usugrow hoodies.

i used to love garfield when i was a kid

this #!!$ here reminds me of some iceberg kinda #!!$, but i doubt i'll be copping.

i used to love garfield when i was a kid

this #!!$ here reminds me of some iceberg kinda #!!$, but i doubt i'll be copping.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
grin.gif
@ DMC being a big name in the world today

laugh.gif
I was just trying to make a point and I didn't think I could get it across with two names.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
grin.gif
@ DMC being a big name in the world today

laugh.gif
I was just trying to make a point and I didn't think I could get it across with two names.

I used to love Garfield growing up, had a collection of his toys......Cool concept, but would not buy/wear.....

I can see young kids wearing it though.

I used to love Garfield growing up, had a collection of his toys......Cool concept, but would not buy/wear.....

I can see young kids wearing it though.

Back
Top Bottom