The Hundreds Garfield line

My personal pet favorite of the entire The Hundreds x Garfield collaboration comes by way of The Hundreds x U.S. Acres, which is being sold EXCLUSIVELY in The Hundreds flagship stores only. That’s THLA, THSF, THNY, and The Hundreds x Garfield Pop-Up Shop in Santa Monica. You won’t find these tees anywhere else.

You better find a good connect.

and here comes all the hate for The Hundreds but these guys have collab'd with some of the biggest names in the world (DMC, Garfield, Disney etc). That's pretty damn impressive right there. (ahem ahem Ben, send me some stickers)

My personal pet favorite of the entire The Hundreds x Garfield collaboration comes by way of The Hundreds x U.S. Acres, which is being sold EXCLUSIVELY in The Hundreds flagship stores only. That’s THLA, THSF, THNY, and The Hundreds x Garfield Pop-Up Shop in Santa Monica. You won’t find these tees anywhere else.

and here comes all the hate for The Hundreds but these guys have collab'd with some of the biggest names in the world (DMC, Garfield, Disney etc). That's pretty damn impressive right there. (ahem ahem Ben, send me some stickers)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love Garfield and all but this is a bit too much.

Spoiler [+]
I'd cop though

I love Garfield and all but this is a bit too much.

Spoiler [+]
I'd cop though

I'm not even trying to be a hater but this sweater would probably sell out overnight if it had a Supreme/Bape/BBC etc..label on it

tumblr_kxuom5QxQt1qzrk5xo1_500.jpg

This t-shirt is from Forever21 (Says so in the link so I'm assuming it's true)

65905594-02.jpg

This sweater is from The Hundreds

The-Hundreds-x-Garfield-Sweater-2.jpg

Yet, the Hundreds one is probably 10 times the price..I think some of these Street Wear brands just make stuff to see if they can really get people to buy it

Oh yeah...
garfield-pintado-corpo-modelo.jpg

I'm not even trying to be a hater but this sweater would probably sell out overnight if it had a Supreme/Bape/BBC etc..label on it

tumblr_kxuom5QxQt1qzrk5xo1_500.jpg

This t-shirt is from Forever21 (Says so in the link so I'm assuming it's true)

65905594-02.jpg

This sweater is from The Hundreds

The-Hundreds-x-Garfield-Sweater-2.jpg

Yet, the Hundreds one is probably 10 times the price..I think some of these Street Wear brands just make stuff to see if they can really get people to buy it

Oh yeah...
garfield-pintado-corpo-modelo.jpg

I remember reading on his Bobby hundreds blog how he liked that comic with the kid and the tiger because he didn't go commercial, but kinda bashed Garfield cuz it went WAAYYYY commercial. Then he goes and collabs with it.

I remember reading on his Bobby hundreds blog how he liked that comic with the kid and the tiger because he didn't go commercial, but kinda bashed Garfield cuz it went WAAYYYY commercial. Then he goes and collabs with it.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

and here comes all the hate for The Hundreds but these guys have collab'd with some of the biggest names in the world (DMC, Garfield, Disney etc
). That's pretty damn impressive right there. (ahem ahem Ben, send me some stickers)

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

and here comes all the hate for The Hundreds but these guys have collab'd with some of the biggest names in the world (DMC, Garfield, Disney etc
). That's pretty damn impressive right there. (ahem ahem Ben, send me some stickers)

i got a few shirts

it goes hard
pimp.gif

you haters just aint fitted enough
grin.gif

if you need a pickup OP lmk

Back
Top Bottom