The I want a bae - The Single Thread

I don't have any advice, just well wishes.

Best of luck fellas. Hope ya'll find the ones.

But yeah sometimes you just know when youre ready for a relationship and when you arent...your heart my not be ready

Smashing **** is one thing, but i'm at the point where I don't even want to go through all that just for a nut and possibly catching feelings. Simply dolo for a minute now, but I'm as focused and determined on my career and bettering my life as i've ever been. And thats more important to me atm cause at least i'll be able to do something that I'd love to do for a living and search for the right shorty later

Those pretty faces arent going anywhere

Last edited:
Being single is awesome. I love being able to do what I want, go where I want, speak to who I want.

Chicks I'm not even with piss me off as it is. One chick got mad at me when she saw me talking to another chick on twitter. She texted me all mad telling me not to associate with "dumb *******." Had to remind her she wasn't my girlfriend.

I would hook it up, but you dont ever seem to not be on NT. She's gonna be neglected.
Put me in, Coach.

But yeah sometimes you just know when youre ready for a relationship and when you arent...your heart my not be ready

Smashing **** is one thing, but i'm at the point where I don't even want to go through all that just for a nut and possibly catching feelings. Simply dolo for a minute now, but I'm as focused and determined on my career and bettering my life as i've ever been. And thats more important to me atm cause at least i'll be able to do something that I'd love to do for a living and search for the right shorty later

I warn all the younger guys (college-aged), the chase gets old. Trust me, I laughed off this advice before.

Being single is awesome. I love being able to do what I want, go where I want, speak to who I want.

Chicks I'm not even with piss me off as it is. One chick got mad at me when she saw me talking to another chick on twitter. She texted me all mad telling me not to associate with "dumb *******." Had to remind her she wasn't my girlfriend.
The worst is double standards.

Female logic: I'm mad you did this to me so I'm going to return the favor by doing the same, to see how you like it. Makes sense.

The chase gets so old bro. I think we all need to go through that period of our lives to appreciate the stability that a relationship brings.

I would hook it up, but you dont ever seem to not be on NT. She's gonna be neglected.
Put me in, Coach.

I warn all the younger guys (college-aged), the chase gets old. Trust me, I laughed off this advice before.

The worst is double standards.

Female logic: I'm mad you did this to me so I'm going to return the favor by doing the same, to see how you like it. Makes sense.

She can talk to whoever she wants man. That was just the first time a chick came at me like that so it kind of threw me off.

The chase gets so old bro. I think we all need to go through that period of our lives to appreciate the stability that a relationship brings.
Personally speaking, the danger in living the bachelor lifestyle too long is getting comfortable living alone and doing what you want all the time. Building habits that make it far more difficult to compromise or change.

She can talk to whoever she wants man. That was just the first time a chick came at me like that so it kind of threw me off.
You misunderstood.

Shared in S&T. Major argument with my most recent girl (no title) at a holiday party. She was upset because I'm friendly to cocktail waitresses and ordering female coworkers drinks. Her logic was to return the favor so I "understood how it felt."

Personally speaking, the danger in living the bachelor lifestyle too long is getting comfortable living alone and doing what you want all the time. Building habits that make it far more difficult to compromise or change.
I agree with this dont want to be too stuck in my ways instead of building them soft skills in a relationship 

You're absolutely right. I see it in my friend's uncle. Dude is about 70 and still stubborn on those issues.:lol:

He's so stuck in that single life. He preaches it like gospel, but you know deep down he missed out on something.

You have to give some of yourself in order to really dedicate yourself to a wife and kids. I think it's worth it, though.

Forever gonna be single, not by choice, but because the only women I seem to catch feelings for/think are relationship worthy are taken...it's like I subconsciously seek out taken women :lol: (would NEVER be a homewrecker though)

Forever gonna be single, not by choice, but because the only women I seem to catch feelings for/think are relationship worthy are taken...it's like I subconsciously seek out taken women :lol: (would NEVER be a homewrecker though)

Morals or fearful of karma?

Morals or fearful of karma?
Both. Last woman I was in a relationship with had another boyfriend on the side and I don't want to put anyone through what I went through.

Speaking of which, she has two babies by two different deadbeat dads since we broke up. Crazy how her life turned out, and I definitely am thankful for the dodged bullet:lol:

Last edited:
Both. Last woman I was in a relationship with had another boyfriend on the side and I don't want to put anyone through what I went through.

Speaking of which, she has two babies by two different deadbeat dads since we broke up. Crazy how her life turned out, and I definitely am thankful for the dodged bullet:lol:
Understood.

How do you feel about other guys that do go for women with boyfriends?

Chick I have the strongest connection with doesn't speak English. :lol: I've kicked it with her a bunch and it's never awkward.

Chick I have the strongest connection with doesn't speak English. :lol: I've kicked it with her a bunch and it's never awkward.
Felt that in Puerto Rico. Very little verbal communication due to the language barrier. Pure fun sipping drinks and playing pool volleyball.

Back
Top Bottom