The Illuminati in Hip-Hop?

what's good NT, I've been put on, through a friend, to this whole Illuminati conspiracy theory. now there's new stuff coming out about well knownrappers being part of these secret societies. Prodigy has been rapping about this for a while now. but now there are numerous signs between lyrics and bodylanguage and symbols that rappers most notably Jay-Z and Nas are also in this. if you follow this link you can watch videos that clearly point out these wierdcoincidences and it's a bit scary. let me hear some input cause i know that NT listens to the real hip hop and i'm starting to bug out a bit. this isthe link: http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008/11/07/prodigy-says-jay-z-sides-with-the-evil-illuminati/

Not this again.
eyes.gif
This is getting old.

its seriously real and people need to do their homework. after that think what you want.

Originally Posted by geegee

its seriously real and people need to do their homework. after that think what you want.
If you do your homework you realize how stupid the notion of the illuminati in hip hop is. Alot of yall put people on a pestidal if you atleastmet half of these "superstars" you'll see how regular they really are

only thing weird is that handshake..thats really weird, cuz u dont see two dude greet like that and especially in hip hop

on a side note, can someone tell me how Premo sample Prodigy's "Illuminati" in D'Evils?

RD came out in 96
HNIC Pt.2 came out in 08

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

on a side note, can someone tell me how Premo sample Prodigy's "Illuminati" in D'Evils?

RD came out in 96
HNIC Pt.2 came out in 08

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

RD came out in 96
HNIC Pt.2 came out in 08

It's from the "I Shot Ya" Remix, which came out in '95.

^^ haha song is too dope....how about how much the rocawear symbol resembles the freemason symbol?

how about the secret societies alluded to by various artists throughout hip-hop/rap?

how about KRS-One lol!!!

Not really Plan.

Some people are sheep and easily swayed but Freemasonry in the entertainment industry is 100% real.

Any powerful group of like mined individuals will begin forming or adopting secret ideologies and practices amongst themselves...you see it right here on NTwith the teams and inside jokes.

These things aren't just random coincidences.

paramount.jpg
giza_pyramids_cairo_268__6a_1293.jpg

My grandfather is a high mason and he puts me on to little pieces of info.

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

^^ haha song is too dope....how about how much the rocawear symbol resembles the freemason symbol?

how about the secret societies alluded to by various artists throughout hip-hop/rap?

how about KRS-One lol!!!
1. Thats done on purpose Freemasonry and Skull & bone symbols are looked at as gothic and rock symbols i.e, Hiphop embracing the skull andbone fad a few years ago. Black Label, Affliction, among a lot of other clothing lines its just the cool thing to do I guess. Do you think Jim Jones and LilWayne are illuminati? My stepfather and 2 of my best friends are freemasons thats why I laugh at stuff like this

2. Every thing I've read about Illuminati alludes to them practing paegan worship or devil worship. Every rapper they try to associate with the illuminatihas mention Jesus or God in a song. Jay Z, Nas and Ye are christian.

and if you believe in this Illuminati you know they move in secrecy, they have no benefits in influencing hip hop culture. Why would rappers even knowingly repthe illuminati like a gang anyway.
laugh.gif

No offense.....but you don't know much about Freemasonry fam.

The more people that adopt their rituals and symbols without knowledge of its true meaning...the more their base of power and influence grows.

See the dollar bill and Washington D.C. architecture.

Symbols are the highest form of human communication.

Jay-Z is not Christian.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I feel like an overwhelming percentage of people who buy into conspiracy theories are weak minded individuals that feel some sort of need to know something that the majority does not.

+ 1

On a side note, LCOB discuss this topic heavily.

question: ABH, you read Behold a Pale Horse ?

Back
Top Bottom