The Illuminati in Hip-Hop?

Yeah I read it.

Had some real info in there thats backed up by official paperwork and some other stuff that was BS planted by the CIA themselves.

William Cooper was able to really get behind the curtain as a former employee...thats why he got murked, early.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

No offense.....but you don't know much about Freemasonry fam.

The more people that adopt their rituals and symbols without knowledge of its true meaning...the more their base of power and influence grows.

See the dollar bill and Washington D.C. architecture.

Symbols are the highest form of human communication.

Jay-Z is not Christian.
How You Know?

this is very odd, do your homework. Been hearing about this for years. Illuminati was said to kill Pimp c.

The more people that adopt their rituals and symbols without knowledge of its true meaning...the more their base of power and influence grows.

Jay-Z is not Christian.
I understand the symbols and that this country was built by freemasons hence their influence. However when people say they control the world orare an evil minded group is when stuff starts getting crazy and unbelievable.

"The only Psalms I read was on the palms of my _s."
"Nah, I'm more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe in cause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion." - Jay-Z

"Nah, I'm more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe in cause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion." - Jay-Z

I believe in God, I dont believe in the devil, my beliefs are odd.-Jay-z

I dont know much about it so are those the beliefs of a freemason?

"Nah, I'm more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe in cause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion."

Well I guess we share the same beliefs then. i just remember him wearing rosaries alot and I think I heard him saying he was catholic once or twice.

Jay has heavily studied spirituality and the metaphysical...thats why he gives those dumbed down and vague responses.

I'm almost positive that he is involved in Freemasonry in one way or another. Its pretty evident in his product and persona.

"God MC....Me Jay-Hova"

"In fact my thoughts don't differ much from that of God body"

Jay has heavily studied spirituality and the metaphysical...thats why he gives those dumbed down and vague responses.

I'm almost positive that he is involved in Freemasonry in one way or another. Its pretty evident in his product and persona.

"God MC....Me Jay-Hova"

"In fact my thoughts don't differ much from that of God body"

so you sayin he got a masonic swag?...........

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Jay-Z is not Christian.
I understand the symbols and that this country was built by freemasons hence their influence. However when people say they control the world or are an evil minded group is when stuff starts getting crazy and unbelievable.
They have unbelievable power whether you want to believe it or not .

& the people you said can be Masons , but only the real High Masons know the truth ... & they probably don't know everything .

here;s my thing if exposing these folks was such a problem to them
why is it that they allow vids like that to flood the net especially since vids with a little booty shaking get crnsored or removed left and right on youtube?
if all these secrets are being leaked where are they coming from?
how is the info getting out?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by geegee

its seriously real and people need to do their homework. after that think what you want.
If you do your homework you realize how stupid the notion of the illuminati in hip hop is. Alot of yall put people on a pestidal if you atleast met half of these "superstars" you'll see how regular they really are
^right? you have it all figured out, call it stupid if you want. like i said believe what you want. i'm not here to preach.

You guys remember this verse from Prodigy?

Now homey if I go to hell and you make it to the pearly gates
Tell the boss man we got beef
And tell his only son I'm a see him when I see him
And when I see him, I'm a beat him like a movie
For leavin us out to dry on stariught poverty
For not showin me no signs they watchin over me
Yo! We a new breed in two thousand six
We don't give a $*%# about that religious $#!!%#!$
+@@#$ show me where the cash at
The nice whips with the three car garage to fit them ++@$%
Man my life is painful, pray to angels
I'm prayin to myself hopin I ain't got to spank you
My bullets shank you, and when my guns start cuttin, ain't nobody 'gon save you
In the bible times, they ain't had to deal with the !*+*
We dealin within, these survival times

-Prodigy

People see what they want to see, and that applies to "believers" as well as "non-believers".

I love this %$!@, so I could honestly go on about it for hours, but it's circular argument. Those who don't believe will say that it's preposterousand all based on circumstantial evidence, and they'll be justified in doing so because that's the rational thing to do, while on the other hand, the"conspiracy" crowd will bond together and nothing is accomplished.

As far as my beliefs, I'm firmly convinced that a group similar to what we call the Illuminati does exist, and the entertainment industry is merely abranch in its tree of power.

As far as the Illuminati's influence and existence in hip-hop? I believe it's been there since at least the mid-90's, as backed up by some of the"evidence" posted in here, but recently, it's been a lot more obvious. See Common's recent transformation over the last few years (UniversalMind Control...word?) Lupe's whole persona revolves around it (Put You On Game being the most glaring example).Nas has probably been more upfront about it than any of em. His last album was entirely about this issue, We're NotAlone and Be a N----r Too being the best examples. Great art is layered, and the African/black/race/N----rtheme was just the base of what Nas' was really trying to articulate. This program has made all of us ignorant (N----rs), regardless of nationality, creed,religion, race or gender. We are all "N----rs" in the sense that we're ignorant to our enslavement, and we are all "N----rs" in thesense that our species originates from Africa...and the rape, pillaging and slandering of the continent and it's native people is just one example of how"THEY" have made us believe that up is down and black is white. It's a beautiful irony.

Cliffnotes:
-None of this really matters.
-Our species has been manipulated, both positively and negatively, ever since our creation.
-I'm completely and thoroughly insane...and I have some videotapes to return.

Kthxbye.

All I'm a say is I dont believe in none of this. All I believe is humans are naturally greedy. So if a small group of people have power they are going todo whatever it takes to keep that power. Whether it be freemasons, democrats, republicans, blacks, whites etc. We are a sad race, this human race

ur not suppose to believe in conspiracy theories off jump..they are suppose to make u question things, do research and want answers

Back
Top Bottom