The Internet 2 Fav Rappers: Pusha T & Joe Buddens... But Who's The Better Rapper

Push-a-Ton or Jumpoff Buddens.

Lemme start by saying Joey is definitely the more diverse of the 2, Joey can make any type of song, Pusha kinda has that ability but Joey executes it better.

For me i break it down like this
Flow - Pusha
Charisma - Pusha
Phors & Punchlines [Lyrics] - Joey
Versatility - Joey
Depth - Joey

So with that said i gotta go with Joey... i been rocking with Joey since old Clue Heav E Components/Stadium Series mixtapes and etc.. although his album was amajor let down he reedemed himself with the Mood Muzik mixtapes. I mean with Pusha you already know what to expect, clever metaphors with an ill flow but withJoey you can get that or a real heart felt track speaking on some real sh..

whats yall pick?

Joey is better.....And Pusha is 1 dimensional. BUT, I eff with that trap music too hard, so I'm rollin with Pusha Ton.

BUDDENS FTW.

So versatile... its like four Pushas in 1 combined with your favorite rappers' favorite rapper

Good comparison for two artist that aren't that similar. Both have came in the game w/ a solid push, both are incredible artist in their on respect,neither are recognized for their talents - either through the mainstream or Record labels. They're killing the mix tape circuit, honestly, one of the fewwho actually drop hot mixtapes. But as far as the better artist goes - its definitely Budden, although Pusha is more charismatic, Budden has more depth, andoverall talent.

Allen....Joey or Jesus Christ?
Don't you know that Joe is JC reincarnated?

laugh.gif

But I'd match him against anyone rapping right now.

Before I'd say that without evidence, but now I got the evidence
laugh.gif

Never understood the buzz about Buddens. And yeah, I've listened to him a ton.

That said, Pusha ftw.

damn this is mad hard...i love pusha...think he's real dope...but its...its....its that ON TOP MuziK...MM3 basically made my decision............and yetstill with that being said i still dont know which one i like more....but "all of me" is saw colllllld so joey...

Pusha is better and I would bet money he could rap about anything. The clipse are two intellegent with their lyrics to be 1 dimensional. They just do the Dopething cuz its probably they life style. I personally think Buddens is weak. I really don't understand why so many people on this board praise him. Hislyrics to me are nothing but cheap , tired punchlines(Joey FROM THAT ERA OF RAPPERS WHO SAY %@! LIKE "I PUT THE HEAT TO YA FACE AND WATCH YOURSIDE-BURNS"). I mean I haven't listen to Buddens since 2005 so maybe I missing something. But from what I remember from all those mixtapes he wasnothing but a step above from Fab, which in my opinion isn't saying much. If I am mistaken and Buddens is this deep thought lyrical magician like everyoneon Niketalk says someone please give me at least two tracks I should listen too.

His lyrics to me are nothing but cheap , tired punchlines(Joey FROM THAT ERA OF RAPPERS WHO SAY %@! LIKE "I PUT THE HEAT TO YA FACE AND WATCH YOUR SIDE-BURNS"). I mean I haven't listen to Buddens since 2005 so maybe I missing something.

You are missing a lot....to say the least
laugh.gif

Jersey Joe.
Didn't the Clipse straight up admit their whole persona was false???????? Let me know if I'm wrong. I'm not the "keep it thorough" typeof fan. But yo, them dudes whole essence is falsified.

Buddens= Kobe Bryant........no real flaws in his game...flow, punches, storytelling, emotion, and charisma
Pusha= Gilbert Arenas........crazy swag but is a one trick pony.....talks about selling coke with a great vocabulary

Buddens wins!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Buddens= Kobe Bryant........no real flaws in his game...flow, punches, storytelling, emotion, and charisma
Pusha= Gilbert Arenas........crazy swag but is a one trick pony.....talks about selling coke with a great vocabulary

Buddens wins!
i buy it

WOW...Can someone give me a mixtape or something that will define these elements in Buddens.

talks about selling coke with a great vocabulary
lol true, but im pretty sure he could extend topic if he want. A good example is when he or Malice rap about females, wheather it be love orbirds, they go in.

WOW...Can someone give me a mixtape or something that will define these elements in Buddens.

go dl MOOD MUZIK 2 AND 3 THATS ALL U NEED NOT EVEN THAT JUST MM3

or u can listen to ALL OF ME

Back
Top Bottom