The Internet 2 Fav Rappers: Pusha T & Joe Buddens... But Who's The Better Rapper

Cool ima replay both MM2 and MM3. Hopefully I'll see what all ya'll see in this dude.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Flow - Pusha
Charisma - Pusha
Phors & Punchlines [Lyrics] - Joey
Versatility - Joey
Depth - Joey

Dead on

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Flow - Pusha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's so funny???

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

i been rocking with Joey since old Clue Heav E Components/Stadium Series mixtapes and etc.. although his album was a major let down he reedemed himself with the Mood Muzik mixtapes.

...with that said...i still gotta go wit pusha t...push-a-ton...

Here's the thing about the Clipse... everyone complains they only rap about one thing, true... but they do it sooooo well. I mean, if anything they'reconsistent. They came in the game and were like "we're coke rappers, that's what we do" and they've been true to that. They don'tpretend to know anything about politics, they don't spit conscious nonsense, they rap about selling coke and they've been doing so well for 7 years.

People criticize artists who pretend to be something they arent. Why then do we criticize the Clipse?

Originally Posted by AK Nako

Here's the thing about the Clipse... everyone complains they only rap about one thing, true... but they do it sooooo well. I mean, if anything they're consistent. They came in the game and were like "we're coke rappers, that's what we do" and they've been true to that. They don't pretend to know anything about politics, they don't spit conscious nonsense, they rap about selling coke and they've been doing so well for 7 years.

People criticize artists who pretend to be something they arent. Why then do we criticize the Clipse?
Maybe because their not really pushin coke like that...

and for the record Buddens by MILES...

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Jersey Joe.
Didn't the Clipse straight up admit their whole persona was false???????? Let me know if I'm wrong. I'm not the "keep it thorough" type of fan. But yo, them dudes whole essence is falsified.

Game flew out and punked buddens so he definitely has no leg up on his competition as far as credibility is concerned.

Pusha raps about the same material over and over & buddens can't rap without name dropping every 15 seconds. Its about even if you ask me, but iadmit when buddens goes in, BUDDENS GOES IN.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

For me i break it down like this
Flow - Pusha
Charisma - Pusha
Phors & Punchlines [Lyrics] - Joey Pusha T
Versatility - Joey
Depth - Joey

Pusha is the better rapper to me, Joey is boring to listen to.

No one is touching Pusha-ton-of-that-white-*%@%

Jay is the master of the double entendre and pusha is very close. T's lines are just ridiculous right now.

although his album was a major let down
Listen to that again and your opinion will change

Game flew out and punked buddens so he definitely has no leg up on his competition as far as credibility is concerned.
This again? Game is the one with no credibility. Joe puts his life in his songs, literally.

Joe Budden the album is wack...plain and simple. I love Joey now (sapien)...but that album is not what's really good. It's even worse after you listento Mood Muzik...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Joe Budden the album is wack...plain and simple. I love Joey now (sapien)...but that album is not what's really good. It's even worse after you listen to Mood Muzik...
take the intro, pusha man, walk wit me, calm down, 10 minutes, and stand up nucca... everything else was wack...

and the bolded statement just goes to show u that a true artist knows his music better than any damn record label... im sure most of the wack +#@$ on his albumwas pushed for by def jam...

I'll take Pusha. His flow is the best in the game right now.....

And for those talking versatility, Joey ain't that versatile. He brings up the same subjects over and over. Throws in some punchlines that reference sportsand recent events, and its his blueprint. And Pusha got him on delivery. I'll give the edge lyrically to Joe..

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

. Throws in some punchlines that reference sports and recent events, and its his blueprint.
Thats what I been SAYING...people seem to point out flaws in rappers and ignore those same flaws when it comes to their favorite

I would say BFA's analysis is dead on.

I can't really pick 1. It just depends on my mood and how I'm feelin. That said these are my 2 favorite rappers in the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

Pusha is better and I would bet money he could rap about anything. The clipse are two intellegent with their lyrics to be 1 dimensional. They just do the Dope thing cuz its probably they life style. I personally think Buddens is weak. I really don't understand why so many people on this board praise him. His lyrics to me are nothing but cheap , tired punchlines(Joey FROM THAT ERA OF RAPPERS WHO SAY %@! LIKE "I PUT THE HEAT TO YA FACE AND WATCH YOUR SIDE-BURNS"). I mean I haven't listen to Buddens since 2005 so maybe I missing something. But from what I remember from all those mixtapes he was nothing but a step above from Fab, which in my opinion isn't saying much. If I am mistaken and Buddens is this deep thought lyrical magician like everyone on Niketalk says someone please give me at least two tracks I should listen too.
Dumb out - mood musik 2

All of me - mood musik 3

If u dont feel these two joints yu shouldnt listen to rap ANYMORE
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom