The Internet 2 Fav Rappers: Pusha T & Joe Buddens... But Who's The Better Rapper

I just dont get it. Where was the Pusha-T-talk before WGIFC3 dropped? I mean, I remember a few CLIPSE posts poppin up every here and there but now we finallyget the Budden vs. ___ . I mean some of yall need to admit it. Budden is one of the best doin it right now. Budden vs. Jay, Budden vs. Lupe, MM vs. ____ . Oncesomethin new comes out, people always go back and create the "vs.,>,<,=" with Budden as if he's the defendin champ or somethin.

Back to the topic though. WGIFC3 definately served as a reminder of how nasty Pusha is. Dude's flow is just sick. Nice bars and punches everywhere. Butlike Budden is on his Emo-tip, Pusha is on the Coke-tip. I give my vote to Budden just because I've heard more versatility. The stories, the gutta, thereal life. With Pusha, all I hear is "Eff Wayne, Push Coke" but like yall say, he's damn good at it
laugh.gif

Just the other day I heard someone blastin "All of Me" from their car. Windows down and everything. It felt good hearin Budden out of someoneelse's speakers..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Joey is definitely better, but I like Pusha more.

co-sign.
he is way more versatile...pusha can get boring with the same topics again and again.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Joey is definitely better, but I like Pusha more.

co-sign.
he is way more versatile...pusha can get boring with the same topics again and again.
Please listen to Pusha's verse on Pharrell's "Stay With Me" and John Legend's "Heaven Only Knows" verse than tell meisn't versatile.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

For me i break it down like this
Flow - Pusha
Charisma - Pusha
Phors & Punchlines [Lyrics] - Joey Pusha T
Versatility - Joey
Depth - Joey

Pusha is the better rapper to me, Joey is boring to listen to.

No one is touching Pusha-ton-of-that-white-*%@%

Jay is the master of the double entendre and pusha is very close. T's lines are just ridiculous right now.
joey has better punchlines .......come on now

Verstatility...Smersatility

Content is what you make it. I don't believe that because Joe raps about his personal problems that it makes him a better rapper. I'm all about skillset as an emcee...content is audience specific anyways. Things like your flow, wordplay, syntax, etc...are universal...and to me Push outshines Joe in thosecategories.

I'm all about skill set as an emcee...content is audience specific anyways. Things like your flow, wordplay, syntax, etc...are universal...and to me Push outshines Joe in those categories.
I understand what you are saying, but....................... Canibus outshines both of them on a technical level, does that make his music betterthan either of these dudes??? Not to me.
Joe brings interesting subject matter as well as being skilled on a mic devise.

When did Clipse get exposed, or come out and say they never sold white like that... because I missed it completely.

I just dont get it. Where was the Pusha-T-talk before WGIFC3 dropped?
I wonder the same. Ive been a clipse fan since exsclusive audio footage. Though I have always prefered Malice because he has more deep thoughtperspective when he raps. However, Pusha still delivers that as well. I think a lot of cats starting to like Pusha cuz of his swag. Similar to how a lot ofdudes started jocking wayne cuz for some ODD reason they liked his persona. Anyway Pusha is that dude. Like I stated before I have heard plenty of Joey butnever thought that high of him. But since he gets so much praise here I will pick up MM2 and MM3 and see wats the fuss about.

Please listen to Pusha's verse on Pharrell's "Stay With Me" and John Legend's "Heaven Only Knows" verse than tell me isn't versatile.
Yup, he murdered that John Legend. "pumps don't cure the pain, But its a hell of a band-aid" or "blow a kiss the lord, let himknow that the sun suits ya". For the most part the clipse are coke rappers, however; you have to take into consideration how gifted they are. How manyMC's could rap about the same content and still make it sound fresh. Even Jay at his best was reasonable dought and in my lifetime, imo. And the reason whywas cuz he didnt only talk about selling that white but he exposed his thought about his surroundings as if he was watching the streets from a distance. Andthats what the clipse do exceptional. Do you really think MC's that gifted and crafty could not rap about other topics. If they elivated in success from a"sales" point of view they probably would eventually change topics.But...

"no serum can cure, all the pain I endured, from crack to rap, to back to selling it pure"

Buddens= Kobe Bryant........no real flaws in his game...flow, punches, storytelling, emotion, and charisma
Pusha= Gilbert Arenas........crazy swag but is a one trick pony.....talks about selling coke with a great vocabulary
Nice. Huge fan of both though.

I just dont get it. Where was the Pusha-T-talk before WGIFC3 dropped?

People BEEN talking about pusha....Hence the thread asking for all of pusha's verses.....

Don't know where you got that one....But it's off.....

People on here always held Push-ton-key in high regard.....

first off,,,, pusha is not the same caliber of artist that joe budden is,,, period!

and we have seen over the years that the clipse have a similar cult/internet following that joe budden has,,,,, more praise to him.

but as for the new mixtape that just dropped,,, i aint impressed,,, thought it was a subpar mixtape with a few joints on there.

The Internet 2 Fav Rappers: Pusha T & Joe Buddens... But Who's The Better Rapper

thats really a disservice to Pusha, cuz the Clipse get love all around, its not rare to hear N's say they mess wit the Clipse, white people like them, allthat.....Lupe & Buddens are the internet idols...

as far as who's the better rapper, Buddens has def shown he's the more complete artist, not a question...but its straight if somebody like/prefer Pushamore, prolly shoulda been the question...

At the end of the day we're comparing a dude with one solo album, and 3 solo mixtapes that play as albums to a guy that is one half of a group, and 1/4 ofa click . . . The most we'll get out of Pusha is 2 verses on the same track . . . I mean if Pusha ever pursues a solo career, weather it be albums, ormixtapes, then maybe we can compare the 2, until then its not really a fair comparison . . . IMO Joe is A LOT better then Pusha . . . I mean I heard Cuban Linxin 95, so 2 dudes regurgitating that same @$+% doesn't impress me much, not saying they aren't talented, but how many of yall can even relate to that@$+% in the first place?? You're more likely to put your girl in a full Nelson or a leg lock then sellin pounds upon pounds of yay without ever beingarrested . . .

No active rapper is @+%$%! with Joe Budden.

Back
Top Bottom