The internet has destroyed personal style.

Word? I don't see many people with this in their repertoire. From that foreign country they call Alaska 
smile.gif
Copped on sight!

Rock that hoodie with some Timbsor wheat 13's 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Pay attention OP

not every style is out on the internet for everyone to catch.... style shifts quicker than that

you can usually tell what type of internet poster a person in with fashion now-a-days.What part of the internet they're from. Kanye hype beast? NT :smh:

Lived in FL, NY and Cali. I still frequent NY and FL fashion is nowhere near the same, even with the Internet and social media. You can still spot an out of towner in NY, maybe not distinguish the Borroughs, like you use to but the individuality there is big. Can't say the same for my native land of FL, dudes buying Walmart camouflage, and still rocking 4X White Tees. You would be lucky to see a SnapBack, dudes rocking fugazy New Era's still, and the dreads are still an epidemic.

More so because of all the people I hung around from Raleigh...an example for me being able to tell if homies were from Charlotte is that they tried too hard to dress like they weren't from NC....Certain areas on the East Coast rock certain brands but its a certain way that they rock those brands that makes them stand out....It's easier to identify when its cold out.....Me Being from NY I have jackets for days...Bubble Coats, Duffle Coats, Pea Coats, North Face...Marmot.....everything...Most individuals from the South don't have access to certain items in those brands just because it doesn't get cold enough down here....Also most everyone I've encountered from NC loves Levis, and are starting to move onto more True Religion, and G-star now that more premium brands are accessible down here

ok got you...im gonna stay in my Levis til i die.

wooooooooord. 

a lot men and women are TOO hip.

be on instagram ALLLL day, sexy as hell

BUT cant cook, no job and not in school. 
laugh.gif

and dudes spending all they rent money to flex on instagram tryna keep up wit the jones'. 

roll.gif

when you start wearing mostly designer wear and you start experimenting with fashion, things become different.

but you have to have money for that...

which happens to be the good thing.

separates the real from the fake.

as long you rocking sporty/casual fashion, you're def gonna look like "someone else."

Back
Top Bottom