The Internet is a Weird Place.

laugh.gif

man. i swear chris hansen lurking this site. i got these like 8 nowegian girls laughing and just gigglin and #@#%*:/
2d2lxg.jpg

how do they spoof their camera like that? Like a lot of people have just a gif or something showing where somehow they "fooled" flash into showing some gif or video as their cam input.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

how do they spoof their camera like that? Like a lot of people have just a gif or something showing where somehow they "fooled" flash into showing some gif or video as their cam input.
wondering the same thing.

People don't know who Steve Nash is apparently. Anybody have that Marky Wahlberg gif where he's just looking and doing that angry/confused face? Or Precious with the popcorn? Or the video the Michael Jackson gif came from?

i just talked to the jonas brothers, i asked which one of them banged taylor swift and then they disconnected
laugh.gif

oh man, i just want to get drunk and go nuts on this site. its so hilarious. its mad dudes though 

edit: i just got faked out. they showed a vid of some girl playing with herself, then it turned out to be some dude just watching me, talk about awkward

Back
Top Bottom