The Internet is a Weird Place.

anybody actually talked to the jonas brothers? I'm like hi and they disconnected... 
indifferent.gif

I never run into NT'ers on this #*!%
smh.gif
I always type #NT before the stranger types anything. I know some of them were lowkey NT'ers, jumpman hoodies and monster energy drinks with a new era, lookin like straight slobs,
laugh.gif

Only time I got some chicks to show the boobs was yesterday.......

after that they just got awkward and bounced....

More chicks are on during the midnight hours cause they are real into it in other countries...

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

I never run into NT'ers on this #*!%
smh.gif
I always type #NT before the stranger types anything. I know some of them were lowkey NT'ers, jumpman hoodies and monster energy drinks with a new era, lookin like straight slobs,
laugh.gif
i mean, if you're trynna show me your girl naked, just make a tiny chat
happy.gif

Operation Tig Biddies begin.

I need help, some of these girls shut you down before you even connect and then you get sent to a penis.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

good thing i didnt go in on the first link. formspring is crazy..the questions people ask when they are anonymous makes me sure I won't get one any time soon

first person i got was some dude f'ing a cabbage
sick.gif

but then after skimming found a white chick showing her boobies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Operation Tig Biddies begin.

I need help, some of these girls shut you down before you even connect and then you get sent to a penis.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Trick is to draw attention first......

I just call them weirdos sometimes and they might respond. Still havent figured out a full proof way.

Yea post up some tinychats or camfrogs or justin.tvs or something. This is so hit or miss, 99% dudes and most females next u before ur pic even fully loads. I thought being Nash would make it better but apparently females don't like him either. I was talking to these chics for like 10 minutes and they never realized my "cam" is just a looping 29 second video

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

started it off to see what its like, I get a Dog eatin out this guys hole, NEVER AGAIN
sick.gif
X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001

roll.gif

I tried it once and got some 14 year old girls

I can just imagine now if they got one of them dudes masturbatin.... this site is bad news

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yea post up some tinychats or camfrogs or justin.tvs or something. This is so hit or miss, 99% dudes and most females next u before ur pic even fully loads. I thought being Nash would make it better but apparently females don't like him either. I was talking to these chics for like 10 minutes and they never realized my "cam" is just a looping 29 second video
how do you loop the webcam

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

how do you loop the webcam
Which one are you using? On all of them, when you select the video there's like a speed option then a checkmark for loop. I used manycam a second ago but Magic Camera is also good, Fake Camera is too but has an annoyingly huge watermark. How do you remove the watermark on ManyCam though since it's freeware? Or is there a freeware one with no watermark?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

started it off to see what its like, I get a Dog eatin out this guys hole, NEVER AGAIN
sick.gif
X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001
6d4368b944c297e5ebdf80ddda5702fc9cff5e91.gif

im gonna start posting screencaps of my bored troll days.

i got loops of a man hanging, a woman being shot, a beautiful chick showin boobs and a scary pop up loop.

lol... guys go crazy when the girl shows boobs and women usually cringe when the woman gets shot. lol.

so much lulz to be had.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i got loops of a man hanging, a woman being shot, a beautiful chick showin boobs and a scary pop up loop.

lol... guys go crazy when the girl shows boobs and women usually cringe when the woman gets shot. lol.

so much lulz to be had.
how do you loop it?

so much lulz to be had.

how do you do it please tell

I cut video from this from like 14 to 59 or something, cut out the intros and outros basically. It just has him staring then he like breathes hard, then he goes "cmon cmon cmon," which I been timing with my typing and getting people to fall for it. Didn't get me no ******* though. I got a better record as the real me, though there's some more fun to be had like people asking me why I'm o Chatroulette

http://www.youtube.com/v/w1-wfWSCxMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/w1-wfWSCxMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&

so much lulz to be had.

how do you do it please tell
my laptop has a setting to add an avatar

so I guess you make a .gif and load it as an avatar

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yup. Game over. iWin.

burr.jpg

wowpr.jpg

Both showed the tittatys.Both showed the P.

Goodnight folks. Burr.
pimp.gif
she can't be older than 18.  PEDO
If there's grass on the field......and there was...on both of them......play ball!

Back
Top Bottom