The Internet is a Weird Place.

the kind of people that post up on this site are the kind of people that post their wangs on craigslist begging for some trim.

2e3zlvd.jpg

notice my face
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Im done.. not trying to go to jail
smh.gif

mjbk7c.png

if youre not trying to go to jail then maybe it wasnt such a good idea to take a screenshot and save it on your comp dont you think

just watched somebody put some live goldfish in a blender

80% is high. I'm getting less than 5% being spoofs, most people respond and even react to you before clicking next. There's some like one that's a bunch of black dudes laughiung, the dude %*%@!#% a stuffed raccoon, the hanging body, the bloody tub and bloody body, and one that mirrors your webcam and puts a penis, and ****/penis counts that are the only for sure video/image spoofs I remember.

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

bump.
chat roulette is addicting... for no apparent reason
I think i found why i find it addicting: I can't accept the fact that I've seen more dude touching themselves than girl just standing there
laugh.gif
So I have to keep browsing until i find a sexy chick willing to flash me
laugh.gif

I'm playing music and some of these girls start to dance and sing along. Then I hit them with "****." I have gotten 2 so far.

alright, so the jonas brothers for sure arent real, i didnt have my cam on, and they told me to show ****
laugh.gif

This is too fun
roll.gif

I just had a decent looking girl on and I blew it. Damnnnnn. I'm seeing some **** before I go to sleep damnit.

these folks must be in really out of the way areas if they're gonna throw the n-bomb at me...

I gave up getting girls to show me dem ******* (0-100
indifferent.gif
) so just started typing NT looking for a one of you guys. No luck
But there were two girls who were like what was NT and she guessed niketown and we talked for like 10 mins and then I asked "*******?"
One of them began to lift their shirt but the other hit NEXT on me.
My emotions are as follows
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif