The Internet is a Weird Place.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

these folks must be in really out of the way areas if they're gonna throw the n-bomb at me...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Its mad foreigners though. I see mad asians and sometimes i ppl type weird japanese or chinese characters in the chat. And sometimes they'll be in broad daylight whereas its like 3am east coast time.

these folks must be in really out of the way areas if they're gonna throw the n-bomb at me...
Next time some dude says it, reply with something similar to "Aren't you in one of my classes?  I'ma whoop yo #*% when I see you on campus."
roll.gif

That should get them spooked and NEXT you asap.

i just rolled on a dude that looked like pookie man

edit: and then i got some duding batting around his junk and a second pooikie man

lol, this is tooo funny

this is my first time using it and clicked on pressing next and passed this really hot group of girlss

lol smh

so i found like a webcam clip online and got it ot be my like video using many cam and would tell em i was 17 and then drop the..

"hi this is chris hanson, dateline nbc have a seat over here..." line
laugh.gif

me and my boys were
roll.gif
by some of the reactions LMFAO

call it ayo but the whole site is dudes asking for **** but so much fun when ur
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

so i found like a webcam clip online and got it ot be my like video using many cam and would tell em i was 17 and then drop the..

"hi this is chris hanson, dateline nbc have a seat over here..." line
laugh.gif

me and my boys were
roll.gif
by some of the reactions LMFAO

call it ayo but the whole site is dudes asking for **** but so much fun when ur
pimp.gif
were you the group of like 7 african americans dudes?

cuz I was gonna say whats up and you kicked me lol

I'm the one with the @%! sign... some reactions are hilarious...

Girls seem to pay attention so I can at least write a sentence xD

Bunch of lames on right now. I'ma leave my cam on with my chain pendant on it, i'm too lazy to look for a marker to write NT, if anyone comes by it you'll get to see some boobs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Next time some dude says it, reply with something similar to "Aren't you in one of my classes?  I'ma whoop yo #*% when I see you on campus."
roll.gif

That should get them spooked and NEXT you asap.
the thing is, i dont think im even close to looking black, other than being relatively dark
laugh.gif
. i was offended that they would say that, but only because that's just a mean word to say. i really didnt know how to respond with "but im not =/"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom