The Internet is a Weird Place.

some woman was on her knees givin becky in a kimono
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I have no clue why the chatroulette site didn't blow up on NT yet considering the Ustream thread was so popular and this is so much better. I got a smashable girl from upstate NY bbm'ing me her nudes (PM for them) and doing anything I ask for on the screen in no time besides the other cute girls I talked to. This @+*% is too fun.
This is nowhere near better than Ustream, especially this summer. That was the norm on Ustream during the summer, multiple chics doing all sorts of things, soemtimes you had to have more than 1 tab open becuase *#+# was going down in more than 1 live stream at once and of course the Batcave. You didn't have to click through 1000 people, 90% of which are dudes and a quarter of them having their penises out to score 1 win.

I decided to go on again. Found 0 chicks, but had an intellectual conversation with this guy about life, the world and other things. This was the last place I would've guessed this would happen. And although I was entertained, I would've prefered some chestacles 1000x more.

just hit printscreen

then open a program like photoshop or mspaint and hit paste

save the file and you're done

omg i just saw some dude, pretty much RIPPING HIS BUTT HOLE OPEN...IT WAS BLEEDING AND BOTH HIS HANDS WERE UP IT. WOW...I AM DONE...for tonite

Hey, has anyone w/o a cam had any luck with the girlies??

edit: Anybody else see Chris Breezy b/c I think I just did.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

omg i just saw some dude, pretty much RIPPING HIS BUTT HOLE OPEN...IT WAS BLEEDING AND BOTH HIS HANDS WERE UP IT. WOW...I AM DONE...for tonite
laugh.gif
all those joints are just pics or gifs that they put in place of real video

yo im seriously curious...you dudes actually talkin to peeps or just askin them to do crazy things asap?

Back
Top Bottom