The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as good as the Pats have been, they ALWAYS have at least one of these games per season. Just blah all around.

I like Rex, and always respected how his players go hard for him. They usually turn on the switch for whatever personal Superbowl Rex has in that particular season. :lol:

Tyrod Taylor making these dudes look foolish outchea. Sheesh.

Belichick is gonna light everyone up this week. Practice is gonna be a *****.

Last edited:
I'm back, not like mase I'm not on that preacher ****... but can the colts get a defense!!? And an oline that blocks!? We are wasting Andrews golden years for no reason!!!! Low key let him walk and go to a team in which he can win a SB, he is too good to not build a team around! He might be the best QB in the league and he has the worst oline and defense in the league! Good to be back, haters don't comment... still horseshoe gang all day!

Last edited:
Raiders defense Lakerman. Baltimore can't score.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back, not like mase I'm not on that preacher ****... but can the colts get a defense!!? And an oline that blocks!? We are wasting Andrews golden years for no reason!!!! Low key let him walk and go to a team in which he can win a SB, he is too good to not build a team around! He might be the best QB in the league and he has the worst oline and defense in the league! Good to be back, haters don't comment... still horseshoe gang all day!

Welcome back!

we will see you in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom