The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trolling with these posts bro? :lol:

Its not trolling if it's the truth. The defense isn't great but to say that they won't improve or stay the same is just ignorance. He just talks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back, not like mase I'm not on that preacher ****... but can the colts get a defense!!? And an oline that blocks!? We are wasting Andrews golden years for no reason!!!! Low key let him walk and go to a team in which he can win a SB, he is too good to not build a team around! He might be the best QB in the league and he has the worst oline and defense in the league! Good to be back, haters don't comment... still horseshoe gang all day!
CtxGSf8UMAA_icm.jpg

Last edited:
For as good as the Pats have been, they ALWAYS have at least one of these games per season. Just blah all around.

I like Rex, and always respected how his players go hard for him. They usually turn on the switch for whatever personal Superbowl Rex has in that particular season. :lol:

Tyrod Taylor making these dudes look foolish outchea. Sheesh.

Belichick is gonna light everyone up this week. Practice is gonna be a *****.

the defense in particular, jesus. tackling has been atrocious. coverage atrocious. and Patricia should take some blame as well for some of the ******** zone they played.

offensively, i get it. limited playbook. nagging thumb. but the penalties are killer. the holds on the line have been killer. and the bolden drop a back breaker.

I'm back, not like mase I'm not on that preacher ****... but can the colts get a defense!!? And an oline that blocks!? We are wasting Andrews golden years for no reason!!!! Low key let him walk and go to a team in which he can win a SB, he is too good to not build a team around! He might be the best QB in the league and he has the worst oline and defense in the league! Good to be back, haters don't comment... still horseshoe gang all day!

Welcome back friend. We missed you and your amazing insight :smile:

Blount wanted to hurdle dude right there as he was standing upright :rofl: :rofl:

Looking like he hit that earlier :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom