The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all this time Kap ain't play cuz the team was scared of the contract , tombout practice n all that bs
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Tellin the media about Ponder and Gabbert practicing better. 
mean.gif

Too easy to control the narrative.

This season is most likely an outlier but I wonder if this does become a trend...:nerd:

Adam Silver would probably have the throne in his sights

Last edited:
A Rivers to the Broncos trade would be best for both parties. Chargers are going to keep finishing last in the division regardless of if he's QB or not. They need to rebuild and get their QB in the next draft

Paxton Lynch and like a 3rd rounder would be a good deal IMO

A Rivers to the Broncos trade would be best for both parties. Chargers are going to keep finishing last in the division regardless of if he's QB or not. They need to rebuild and get their QB in the next draft

Once again yall need to chill. Let SD worry about SD. :lol:

Dudes in here thought i was a lunatic when I said we should of drafted a QB (like Carr) last year and let him be groomed so we can move Rivers this year and start a new era.

I knew what I was talking about. This is going to be a long *** rebuild, and we did nothing to prepare for it when we could of.

Last edited:

Dudes in here thought i was a lunatic when I said we should of drafted a QB (like Carr) last year and let him be groomed so we can move Rivers this year and start a new era.

I knew what I was talking about. This is going to be a long *** rebuild, and we did nothing to prepare for it when we could of.
I feel bad for the fans. The management and owner is a mess.

Once again yall need to chill. Let SD worry about SD. :lol:

What?? They are undefeated.
Trippin... unless I just missed something.

Worst part about it is yall basically wasted an era full of top talent.

Years of Philip Rivers playing at an impressively high level, LT's prime years, some truly dynamic defenses, and yall basically only managed to muster up a few division banners, a few playoff appearances, and smacked the Raiders around for that one 5 year stretch from 03 - 07. :lol:

Worst part about it is yall basically wasted an era full of top talent.

Years of Philip Rivers playing at an impressively high level, LT's prime years, some truly dynamic defenses, and yall basically only managed to muster up a few division banners, a few playoff appearances, and smacked the Raiders around for that one 5 year stretch from 03 - 07. :lol:

View media item 2178202

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom