The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 14-2 season with the big choke in the playoffs should have been their year

Lucky *** Patriots.
We caught an INT for the win but Drayton Florence dumb *** tried to run it back instead of just falling to the ground so we can kneel to victory...

then we fumbled Pats pick it up and march back down for the win.

and dont get me started on f*** boy nate kaeding

View media item 2178202

Last edited:
A Rivers to the Broncos trade would be best for both parties. Chargers are going to keep finishing last in the division regardless of if he's QB or not. They need to rebuild and get their QB in the next draft

Paxton Lynch and like a 3rd rounder would be a good deal IMO

Once again yall need to chill. Let SD worry about SD. :lol:

What?? They are undefeated.
Trippin... unless I just missed something.

I don't like Rivers but I respect his abilities and he still got the juice.

Last thing I want to see as a Raider fan is Phillip rockin donkey orange.

Couple NTers with no dog in the fight advocating for a move to Denver today need to pipe down this is AFC West business. :lol:

Last edited:
CuM03qFWcAA8rEX.jpg

The only one I know is missing is the Cardinals old school one. I know Ivan Drago beat the Vikings at the last minute and sent them home with those,.

Sio Moore used to be good, right? Cause the first thing I thought when the Colts dropped him was that he would be claimed by a team that knows what they're doing and he'll be a bargain.

Signed by the Chiefs.

When I saw he was released I wanted to bring him bsck to Oakland as added depth at LB.

For what it's worth he and Del Rio reportedly didn't get along.

When I saw he was released I wanted to bring him bsck to Oakland as added depth at LB.

For what it's worth he and Del Rio reportedly didn't get along.
He was liked by the fans, but that's what happens when coaches want their own guys. He got pushed out. 

Against the Chiefs in the rain that year was one of the wildest games in recent memory. One of those you had to be there games. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmer is the man. Loved the work he did with the Bengals.

Wish the Raiders had pulled that game out against the Vikings last year but hearing Zimmer mic'd up for that game eased the pain later on. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom