The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer or mimosas during the day.. never been a bloody mary or ceasar guy.. then i throw in couple expressos during brunch

@RapSheet: #Panthers declare Cam Newton out for MNF, with key players LT Michael Oher, CB James Bradberry, RB Jonathan Stewart & DT Vernon Butler

Damn Panthers sinking fast...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure our entire starting defensive line and both of our best backup DE's will end up being out for the game on Monday as well. Both teams will definitely be putting up 30+ points.

I'm pretty sure our entire starting defensive line and both of our best backup DE's will end up being out for the game on Monday as well. Both teams will definitely be putting up 30+ points.

gotta be advantage Buccos right? Winston over Anderson

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 12s12 seconds ago
Per @FieldYates, the Patriots have released G Jonathan Cooper, who was part of the Chandler Jones trade.

:lol: not a shocker. dude couldnt get healthy

Last edited:
That Uncle Tom Karma caught up to Tom Newton quick.  Funny how Kaep may get his first start of the season the sam week Tom Newton is out.

Idk if it's worrh going to the game Monday at this point with the weather and other foolishness

Don't get it twisted tho, derick Anderson can beat the buccs

Last edited:

That Uncle Tom Karma caught up to Tom Newton quick.  Funny how Kaep may get his first start of the season the sam week Tom Newton is out.
LOL.. it isn't that deep.
Idk if it's worrh going to the game Monday at this point with the weather and other foolishness

Don't get it twisted tho, derick Anderson can beat the buccs
one of the better backup QB's in the league.

bucs are trash too. 

panthers will be 2-3. 

Will Derek Anderson be worth starting this week? Asking for my cousin.

I hope Derek Anderson flourishes and takes Cam's starting position..

Derek Anderson should torch the Bucs. Not sure how bad the weather might get though, also think that Carolina d comes out with a chip on their shoulder. Wouldn't eem be surprised if this turned into a 'buzz saw' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom