The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was definitely racial undertone when you see twitter people call Cam classless, which is pure crap.

Cam has always been a good community person.
whats that got to do with anything. lot of scumbags have given back to the community. not saying cams a scumbag couldnt care less bout what hes does off the field. doing things for the community dont make someone a good person.

. hate when people bring that up when it doesnt mean anything . 

being a sore loser is classless. just talking about from my point of view. im not racist and  cant stand cam. never have. couldnt stand peyton for the same reason. i dont like sore losers, i find out an athlete is a sore loser i automatically wont like them.

i know many are like me but people are quick to play the race card. 

Last edited:
"doing things for the community dont make someone a good person."

But dancing on the field and not dealing with the media well makes you a bad person?

Sound logic

Last edited:
"doing things for the community dont make someone a good person."

But dancing on the field and not dealing with the media makes you bad person?

Sound logic
 obviously didnt read when i said , "not saying cam is a scumbag". and dont care what he does off the field. 

it's hard to get to this level without being a sore loser deep down. some hide it better than others

and cam isn't out there acting like a d***head when he loses. the pouting is understandable. honestly have zero issue with that.

Last edited:

^ he's also older... There are things that I would do or take stands on now that I wouldn't have just a few years ago. I'm not him, nor do I know him personally... So I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Wut?

He took a stance dance.

He danced his *** away from "I'm an African-American QB, and that might scare some people" to "We're all the same color"

I believe @dragicon
  was talking about why Kap is taking a stand now not Cam in that comment.

Yeah, I'm talking about Kap

it's hard to get to this level without being a sore loser deep down. some hide it better than others
exactly.

you think brady was really happy for noodle arm winning a 2nd SB?

these guys wanna destroy each other and get the most accolades as possible.

yet i dont see brady and others covering they faces and hiding when they lose. miss me with the cape for cam. others dont act like that . 

Last edited:
yet i dont see brady covering they faces and hiding when they lose. miss me with the cape for cam. others dont act like . 

man Brady is VISIBILY irked when things aren't working. like BLATANTLY pissed off.

a towel on the head isn't a big deal at all

So it was racist to hate on cam for tap dancing last year but its ok to hate on him tap dancing this year?

Not sure if this is sarcasm, but the tap dancing I'm referring to that he's doing now is the ****ing behavior, not actual celebrations, which were central in the ire he drew from middle America last year.

man Brady is VISIBILY irked when things aren't working. like BLATANTLY pissed off.

talking bout post game press conferences. brady dont act like a clown. everyone had problem with cam last year.  

nothing wrong with being heated after a loss on the field . 

talking bout post game press conferences. brady dont act like a clown. everyone had problem with cam last year.  

nothing wrong with being heated after a loss on the field . 

ahhh gotcha. didn't know you meant post game. i don't usually see Cam post game outside of screen shots of his crazy get ups :lol:

but yeah post game, Brady usually gracious in defeat

Honestly I'm wrong for even responding

Clown *** posters
laugh.gif
yeah its best if you just shut up. 

ahhh gotcha. didn't know you meant post game. i don't usually see Cam post game outside of screen shots of his crazy get ups
laugh.gif

but yeah post game, Brady usually gracious in defeat
exactly. thats all i got to say about that.

dont relate the cam hate to just being racist. 

we all have different way to root for or against people. to each they own. thats how i choose to look at things tho. 

exactly. thats all i got to say about that.

dont relate the cam hate to just being racist. 
we all have different way to root for or against people. to each they own. thats how i choose to look at things tho. 

Nobody EVER said all the hate was dealing with race. So you really just arguing to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom