The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dying over ESPN flipping out over Cam riding around the city on that scooter without a helmet. They're all buggin out.

I believe it's a 'story' to cover. Out because of a concussion and he's riding in traffic without a helmet. Just seems to be a silly move on Cam's part.

Last edited:
That game was brutal, fell asleep in the 3rd quarter

Jameis looks so off this year

You should've saw buddy getting interviewed with the MNF crew afterwards... you would've thought they won a playoff game :{ Bruh outchea hella praising god after beating a 1-3 panthers team w/o Cam.

Last edited:
I mean but the Buccs have won a chip before...im not sure the Panthers or Browns have ever won anything in the last 20 years
laugh.gif
That was 13 years ago though. The Bucs have been awful since then. They haven't been to the playoffs in almost a decade.

It's a shame too because I actually would like to see Tampa have some success for once.

You think Dal and Phila get in? I don't see it but it's possible.

Only one of those teams you named can get in as a Wild Card. Washington is winning the division.

You can't be serious. You guys looked awful in all three wins.

Dallas has a better offense and both defenses are trash.

Phila has a better offense and defense.

The defense is what it is for the Skins, but the offense is just Kirk Cousins being mediocre away from clicking. I wouldn't say that they've looked awful in the wins, because that certainly isn't the case.

The Dallas game was given away and if Kirk was, again, mediocre, the Skins win that one easily.

Steelers game was the only one where they didn't have a chance.

Sunday's matchup vs. the Eagles...I just don't know. Could go either way.

Last edited:
Washingtons defense has stepped up. Only giving up 210 yards passing on Sunday vs Baltimore. Also Washington hasn't given up a 2nd half TD in the last 3 games.

Baltimore offense isnt nice though . I never believed in the Washington's and still don't think they a real threat for the division.

Last edited:
That game was brutal, fell asleep in the 3rd quarter

Jameis looks so off this year
even If I didn't have an 8 am I still wouldn't have watched that struggle fest all the way through. 

Last tamp bay road victory was 2003 at Philadelphia..
roll.gif
Wait

That's not real... is it?
He probably means road win on MNF
roll.gif
My bad..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So y'all think Panthers are eliminated from the postseason?
in the NFC south anything is possible

nah.

Last edited:
I can't believe Panthers offense was so bad last night. Let me down.
I was told Derek Anderson was going to come in and take cams job.

Baltimore offense isnt nice though . I never believed in the Washington's and still don't think they a real threat for the division.

They have weapons galore on offense. Kirk has been off all year. If he can get on a streak like he did towards the last half of the '15 season, they'll be right there in the thick of things as far as winning the division.

Defense is the biggest question mark w/ the team. Even with the kirk being below average this year, they don't have problems putting up points (at times.)

You should've saw buddy getting interviewed with the MNF crew afterwards... you would've thought they won a playoff game :{ Bruh outchea hella praising god after beating a 1-3 panthers team w/o Cam.

What the hell are you talking about? He was calm as hell during that interview. Even if he was off the charts hype screaming during the interview we just beat the defending NFC champs at their place for the first time in like 4 years with 8 of our starters being out including LITERALLY our entire starting defensive line and both our first and second string RB. We were playing guys on our defensive line last night that I didn't even know existed beforehand, a RB we signed off the street in Week 2, Jameis led us down the field with a few nice passes on that last drive and won his first ever MNF game. Why not be happy about it even if it was an ugly win?

They were without Cam but the rest of their team was healthy and I've heard Panthers fans say for the past few years that Derek Anderson is the best backup in the league. So no excuses there.

Bucs will still always be trash though. Right next to the browns.

I mean but the Buccs have won a chip before...im not sure the Panthers or Browns have ever won anything in the last 20 years :lol
So you wanna include the browns SB wins back in the 40's and 50's too...fans kill me with that silly logic. Fools have never seen their team do anything close to something serious in the last 30 years but hanging on to chips their organization won when their granddad was a young bull. Yea you, Bills, dolphins, Houston, Jacksonville, chiefs, Oakland, browns, buccs, skins, Dallas, and Lions.

Must have a young *** grandad. I remember the Buccs/Raiders superbowl vividly.

With Eagles' OT Lane Johnson's 10-game suspension upheld, he now stands to lose remaining $25 million in guaranteed money left in contract.

damn...

Huge loss for us on the field..

What happens with his contract is going be interesting.. with peters age and injury history, he's extremely valuable to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom