The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you wanna include the browns SB wins back in the 40's and 50's too...fans kill me with that silly logic. Fools have never seen their team do anything close to something serious in the last 30 years but hanging on to chips their organization won when their granddad was a young bull. Yea you, Bills, dolphins, Houston, Jacksonville, chiefs, Oakland, browns, buccs, skins, Dallas, and Lions.

You can tell a dude that roots for a team with no rings....

They have weapons galore on offense. Kirk has been off all year. If he can get on a streak like he did towards the last half of the '15 season, they'll be right there in the thick of things as far as winning the division.

giphy.gif

Must have a young *** grandad. I remember the Buccs/Raiders superbowl vividly.

track_15_5.gif

So you wanna include the browns SB wins back in the 40's and 50's too...fans kill me with that silly logic. Fools have never seen their team do anything close to something serious in the last 30 years but hanging on to chips their organization won when their granddad was a young bull. Yea you, Bills, dolphins, Houston, Jacksonville, chiefs, Oakland, browns, buccs, skins, Dallas, and Lions.

50-Years-of-Super-Bowl-Logos.png

0d22a55199563f0520577e9fe1a9736b.jpg

Yeah bucs winning the Super Bowl wasn't that long ago. I hate that logic of thinking.. Might as well erase the record books every year since past chips don't matter..

Last edited:
championships matter but the dudes who just pick teams because they have a lot of them then bring up it up all the time kill me

we talking about the bucs superbowl... the bucs?! 

If your team hasn't won a superbowl in the last 5-8 years can you really still claim that?

a team that has made the playoffs twice in 13 years since the SB..

overall record of 83-130 since then.. 4 different head coaches in the past 6 years.

last place in the division 6 out of the last 7 seasons..

but that SB in 03 tho!

where tf they do that at?

Like I said let's erase the records books cause the past don't matter to the prisoner of the moment dudes.

Since when are the
Panthers the model for success. Have a good year or two and they fans think they the Patriots.
They ain't ever won ish.

Last edited:

If your team hasn't won a superbowl in the last 5-8 years can you really still claim that?
Why not? I still claim that 1996 Cowboys Super Bowl
nthat.gif
. As long as you were alive and actually watched the game then it counts. Those other four don't apply to me since I was either not born or too young to remember them.

championships matter but the dudes who just pick teams because they have a lot of them then bring up it up all the time kill me

So many of these dudes on NT and twitter

Wanna clown you on your favorite team but their team won all their championships before we were even born

***** so dumb to me

@AustinKarp: ESPN's 6.5 overnight for Buccaneers-Panthers last night is network's lowest Week 5 "MNF" rating since acquiring rights prior to 2006 season

:hat

The leagues gotten way too arrogant,hope they continue getting trash ratings as long as they keep feeding us trash matchups

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom