The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too early for that. We got the Chiefs this weekend and work ahead. Not easy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Repped for being a good sport, gg bro.

We were just due for a win after all these heart breakers, keep your head up you guys will still be competing for a playoff spot my dude.
Word, y'all played well.

AFC West has some fire brewing in it lol. 

Last edited:
if big ben cooked the chiefs i expect the raiders passing game to go wild on the chiefs as well. dont let me down raiders. im counting on yall. 

if big ben cooked the chiefs i expect the raiders passing game to go wild on the chiefs as well. dont let me down raiders. im counting on yall. 
don't count on the defense against charles

Last edited by a moderator:
I think whoever scores more points wins the game. [emoji]128302[/emoji]

Last edited:

don't count on the defense against charles
no i dont count on the defense at all. charles. dont trust him coming off that injury.

raider  o should put up 30 plus on the chiefs though.  i know divisional games are different. 

Last edited:
Raiders at home should be slight advantage, but Smith is going to be tossing the rock. Didn't realize that the Chiefs are second in the NFL in pass att per game. Obviously some of that has to do with Charles being out, but they aren't afraid to let Alex check down the entire game, and that just might be enough.

If Kc commits to the run they win ...raiders run defense sucks, don't matter who's running the ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom