The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decoy Dez may factor into that as well, but being in Minnesota is gonna be the problem. Let's see if Sam keeps this hot streak going as well. :rolleyes

With the Vikings on a bye I'll be interested in seeing how well that Dallas run game does against the number 1 run defense

So we have Teflon this week.

At worst we'll be 2-4.

But I still think we can make a push, our toughest opponent left besides the home game against the Steelers is a home game against the Eagles who I'm not sold on yet.

Am I a fool or does the season still have hope?

We can still go 10-6

Catching up on all these posts...and it appears the game got particularly wild at the end.

I fell asleep at some point after the muffed punt, I couldn't take any more of weak *** TNF.

Someone give me cliffnotes of how the Chargers almost goofed up a dub.

Catching up on all these posts...and it appears the game got particularly wild at the end.

I fell asleep at some point after the muffed punt, I couldn't take any more of weak *** TNF.

Someone give me cliffnotes of how the Chargers almost goofed up a dub.

Iced the onside kick, and then lost it :lol:

The Broncos lost it more that the Chargers won.

Broncos penalties were outrageous.

Chargers tried giving the game away going to a prevent defense.. rushing only 3

Got a safety, then the punt was short and one of the up men tried fielding it and whiffed badly

Then there was a horrible Hail Mary attempt by semien

Chargers tried giving the game away going to a prevent defense.. rushing only 3

Got a safety, then the punt was short and one of the up men tried fielding it and whiffed badly

Then there was a horrible Hail Mary attempt by semien
Jesus. And at some point in that last sequence McCoy tried to ice a damn onside kick? Wut.
laugh.gif
No wonder those pics I seen of him during (or after?) the game he was looking SUPER skressed.

Remember kids, just because it's entertaining doesn't mean that it's good. Wish I stayed up to watch the train wreck though.

Off topic...

Did anybody see Antonietta Collins dancing on Sportscenter just now?

cotdamn...

Last edited:
Since I got NFL Network, I haven't watched Sportscenter. Don't even know who that is that you talmbout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom