The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on all these posts...and it appears the game got particularly wild at the end.

I fell asleep at some point after the muffed punt, I couldn't take any more of weak *** TNF.

Someone give me cliffnotes of how the Chargers almost goofed up a dub.

Iced the onside kick, and then lost it :lol:

The Broncos lost it more that the Chargers won.

Broncos penalties were outrageous.

Nah, Chargers have one of the worst secondaries in the league and the Broncos couldn't move down the field on them. Credit SD's defense big time for holding them to 3 points almost the entire game.

ahh that chick is mad average out here in Philly, I smash chicks like her every other day
laugh.gif
.  You're not gonna let it go, are you?  Some people have different preferences man.  It's that simple.  You can still grab the Jergens and go to work fam.  No one is stopping you 
laugh.gif

:lol: .  You're not gonna let it go, are you?  Some people have different preferences man.  It's that simple.  You can still grab the Jergens and go to work fam.  No one is stopping you :lol:

let what go? :lol:

NT kills chicks, post this in General and see what happens but no one will ever post their girls when they get called out

laugh.gif
.  You're not gonna let it go, are you?  Some people have different preferences man.  It's that simple.  You can still grab the Jergens and go to work fam.  No one is stopping you 
laugh.gif
let what go?
laugh.gif

NT kills chicks, post this in General and see what happens but no one will ever post their girls when they get called out
I said ole Youtube boy's chick wasn't all that in General a couple days ago, and you been on this tip all week.  And what exactly does someone posting their woman or any woman they've messed with in comparison prove?  If they don't think the woman is all that, then that's THEIR preference.

I would just embrace being pals with Trump if i were Brady. Say something like yeah that guy is hilarious. Don't worry about which hilarious millionaires i hang out with.

Last edited:
I said ole Youtube boy's chick wasn't all that in General a couple days ago, and you been on this tip all week.  And what exactly does someone posting their woman or any woman they've messed with in comparison prove?  If they don't think the woman is all that, then that's THEIR preference.

nah man it's how y'all constantly tear women down like you hate them and I wasn't even talking about you but it's clearly on your mind

I think she's a little better than average even if that isn't your style but hey that's just me

yea.. I assumed @StillIn729  was being facetious with those comments.. it's kinda  running joke on NT "elbows too pointy"

NT is notorious for killin dimes for absurd reasons.. I mean I get some things are just not for some people..

but variety is the spice of life.. just because I love steak doesn't mean I can enjoy some chicken or fish on occasion.. or even a lil mcdonalds every once in a while

Last edited:
I mean someone said Olivia Munn looked like a 14 year old boy in here so...

Kanye shrug

and it's fine to not find someone attract but when you call someone a typical LA thot, I mean that's degrading but I digress

Last edited:

nah man it's how y'all constantly tear women down like you hate them and I wasn't even talking about you but it's clearly on your mind

I think she's a little better than average even if that isn't your style but hey that's just me
I was one of the few people in that thread not dead drooling over the chick, so I just assumed you were getting at me.  I definitely agree that NT can be harsh on women, but sometimes the chick just isn't all that.  Plus like @itsaboutthattime  mentioned, some of us just like different things.  It's just a preference thing, sometimes.  I'm definitely not a part of the NT Woman hating coalition, though 
laugh.gif

Kanye shrug

and it's fine to not find someone attract but when you call someone a typical LA thot, I mean that's degrading but I digress
man.. i'll never forget, we did a women draft during one of the NT nfl drafts

think it was after the 1st or maybe 2nd season of GOT.. I took Emilia Clarke with my first pick.. was kind of funny seeing some of the comments..

could tell very very quickly the dudes who didn't watch the show yet

(I know I got Olivia wilde too.. cant remember who the other chick was I got)

Last edited:

Kanye shrug

man.. i'll never forget, we did a women draft during one of the NT nfl drafts

think it was after the 1st or maybe 2nd season of GOT.. I took Emilia Clarke with my first pick.. was kind of funny seeing some of the comments..

could tell very very quickly the dudes who didn't watch the show yet

(I know I got Olivia wilde too.. cant remember who the other chick was I got)

that draft was fun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom