The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been known that rodgers had douche tendencies. i see how he contributed to that feud with favre as well. at first he was portrayed as the victim but rodgers had his part in it too.

glad the raiders are leaving cali. hopefully they take all they fans with them. 

Raiders aren't leaving Cali though.  Vegas isn't happening.  The NFL owners don't want Mark in Vegas because it's a ****** market, the state of Nevada can do what ever they want, 23 NFL owners aren't voting for a relocation to Vegas.

The NFL is a business.  Mark Davis has a 1/32 stake in that business with no leverage, respect, or influence. His self-interest conflict with league interest and Mark doesn't just get to win in this scenario when he's the runt of the litter amongst NFL owners.

The league is interested in making the best business decision and leaving the #5 TV market in the country for the 40th is the definition of hustling backwards. I don't know how people don't get this.

NFL owners will force Mark to sell to an owner in possession of the requisite wealth (something they already want to do) before they let Mark Davis move to Vegas.

:lol: Raiders play in a damn giant toilet

That has little to do with anything I said, but I fully realize you likely just want to throw **** at something.

Last edited:
That has little to do with anything I said, but I fully realize you likely just want to throw **** at something.

You really think the Raiders will stay in Oakland and play in that stadium? Do you understand how this works? A rich owner wont change jack if the city won't foot a huge chunk of the bill the build a stadium. Trust me I know

You really think the Raiders will stay in Oakland and play in that stadium? Do you understand how this works? A rich owner wont change jack if the city won't foot a huge chunk of the bill the build a stadium. Trust me I know

I don't trust you and I didn't say the Raiders are going to stay at the Coliseum site in its current structure.

And no, the city footing a huge chunk of the bill is not the only way this plays out.

Last edited:

I don't trust you and I didn't say the Raiders are going to stay at the Coliseum site in its current structure.

And no, the city footing a huge chunk of the bill is not the only way this plays out.

:rofl: you have 0 clue what you're talking about. You still mad I successfully predicted the raiders defense wouldnt be as stout as thought?

What are you talking about? You're a cancerous cell man, a terminal illness typing on a keyboard. Why would I care what you predicted about the Raiders. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom