The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glad the raiders are leaving cali. hopefully they take all they fans with them. 

Raiders aren't leaving Cali though.  Vegas isn't happening.  The NFL owners don't want Mark in Vegas because it's a ****** market, the state of Nevada can do what ever they want, 23 NFL owners aren't voting for a relocation to Vegas.

The NFL is a business.  Mark Davis has a 1/32 stake in that business with no leverage, respect, or influence. His self-interest conflict with league interest and Mark doesn't just get to win in this scenario when he's the runt of the litter amongst NFL owners.

The league is interested in making the best business decision and leaving the #5 TV market in the country for the 40th is the definition of hustling backwards. I don't know how people don't get this.

NFL owners will force Mark to sell to an owner in possession of the requisite wealth (something they already want to do) before they let Mark Davis move to Vegas.

:lol: Raiders play in a damn giant toilet

Incorrect.

Toilets flush...
Place is a dump.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...PHxdvPAhVN4WMKHVIfCe0QBQgXKAA&biw=360&***=512

What are you talking about? You're a cancerous cell man, a terminal illness typing on a keyboard. Why would I care what you predicted about the Raiders. :lol:

Why do I hurt your feelings so much man? Do you hate the inconvenient truth?

I don't think you hurt anyone's feelings man its not that serious. Like many other users I just don't mind calling you out for being the obnoxious little **** that you are. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: damn DSA cant front I wanted to come back at you with a slick metaphoric remark about riding Brady but I couldn't stop laughing

Repped :lol:

Last edited:
That has little to do with anything I said, but I fully realize you likely just want to throw **** at something.

You really think the Raiders will stay in Oakland and play in that stadium? Do you understand how this works? A rich owner wont change jack if the city won't foot a huge chunk of the bill the build a stadium. Trust me I know

I don't trust you and I didn't say the Raiders are going to stay at the Coliseum site in its current structure.

And no, the city footing a huge chunk of the bill is not the only way this plays out.

:rofl: you have 0 clue what you're talking about. You still mad I successfully predicted the raiders defense wouldnt be as stout as thought?

Who the **** would get mad about something like that :lol:

Sheesh!

@Jay02
Curious to hear from a local on this. Did you hear about any of that stuff before today? What's your reaction to this g?

Wow, no one in Wisconsin knew about their relationship being bad to this extent, i'm sure of it.

There's so much stuff that makes sense to me now. Depending on who you talk to there's different feelings about Favre. Some see him as a god still to this day. Me personally, i've always though he was an egomaniac. And now i can see dude was insecure. I mean he's cool and he is what he is to the Packers, but he always came off as he was bigger than the team. I remember him butting heads with McCarthy despite the success. Probably because he wasn't a pushover like Sherman. And there was stories circling locally after the 07 NFCCG that when Favre threw the pick in attempt to play hero ball that cost them the game in OT, McCarthy said "you're never playing another snap for the Packers again" and slammed his headset down. Because Favre went against McCarthys call and changed the play.

Favre going to the Vikings makes more sense. it truly was out of spite. Spite of the organization and Rodgers specifically.

But what makes the most sense to me now is all the stuff that was said in an article I read last year about Rogers.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/18/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-cover-story

The way Rodgers handles the locker room and how he focuses on being a certain type of leader.

The Packers finished 6–10 in 2008, Rodgers's first season at the helm, but they've made the playoffs every year since, including four straight division titles. “It's been amazing to watch the transformation in this locker room,” says Rodgers, “because there was a time when it was not as connected. Where guys didn't hang out. Guys didn't enjoy each other's company. When that changed, we started to believe we're going to win every game.”

The Packers won the Super Bowl following the 2010 season.

It seems as if he learned that a starting QB dividing the locker room and playing favorites isn't a good recipe for winning.

Rodgers studies the Packers' rookies, where they came from. He knows everyone's birthday.

When Mulumba met Rodgers, in 2013, the linebacker's hands shook as he introduced himself. But he noticed that Rodgers was wearing a T-shirt touting the Enough Project, a D.C. nonprofit that fights genocide and crimes against humanity in the Congo, and afterward Rodgers visited Mulumba's apartment to meet his parents. Over chicken and plantains Rodgers asked a million questions. Later he invited Mulumba to a birthday dinner at his house. Munn, Mulumba says, cooked rice, beef and green beans. His review: delicious.

I've listened to Rodgers multiple times talk about what it means to be a leader, how he tries to go about being a great leader, and connecting with all the young guys because they can be as important as anybody. It all makes sense as to why. The way he was treated by Favre. Now im not saying Rodgers didnt play his role in being a ****. He has always been "confident" aka a little cocky and smug. But that comes with the territory of greatness and it doesn't bother me one bit. And i'm not sure what he was supposed to do in that kind of situation as a kid other than say F U and ball out. Also him telling Favre what his Wonderlic score is hilarious. Its like they had a Will Ferrell and John C Reily Step Brothers relationship. But there's no doubt in my mind this **** was started and fueled by Favre being threatened by Rodgers abilities and Favre's ego not having it. I just cant see brady doing this to Garrapalo or Romo to Dak.

Last edited:
All 3 of us be like

giphy.gif

y6z0x.gif

r6a63.gif

Rodgers is a grade-A bag of douche.

Rodgers is a grade-A bag of douche.

wow

double J Jeff Janis should hit Aaron with the guitar

Guess Aaron forgot Janis bailed him out last year in the playoffs

What am I missing here? Janis had a a giant cast on his hand, and all Rodgers said was that he was catching with his body instead of his hands... And it'll be nice to have him back.

Last edited:
What am I missing here? Janis had a a giant cast on his hands, and all Rodgers said was that he was catching with his body instead of his hands... And it'll be nice to have him back.

you missed NT turn on the real God of Green Bay :pimp:

What are you talking about? You're a cancerous cell man, a terminal illness typing on a keyboard. Why would I care what you predicted about the Raiders. :lol:

Why do I hurt your feelings so much man? Do you hate the inconvenient truth?

I don't think you hurt anyone's feelings man its not that serious. Like many other users I just don't mind calling you out for being the obnoxious little **** that you are. :lol:

Do you have examples of me being whatever you called me?

That has little to do with anything I said, but I fully realize you likely just want to throw **** at something.

You really think the Raiders will stay in Oakland and play in that stadium? Do you understand how this works? A rich owner wont change jack if the city won't foot a huge chunk of the bill the build a stadium. Trust me I know

I don't trust you and I didn't say the Raiders are going to stay at the Coliseum site in its current structure.

And no, the city footing a huge chunk of the bill is not the only way this plays out.

:rofl: you have 0 clue what you're talking about. You still mad I successfully predicted the raiders defense wouldnt be as stout as thought?

Who the **** would get mad about something like that :lol:

You tell me? Dude coming for a killshot because o told him hes wrong

Who the **** would get mad about something like that laugh.gif.

That's what I'm saying. :lol:

This clown isn't all there and is sooooooooo desperate for attention.

Raiders 4 - 1 and he honestly thinks others are aware or concerned with his offseason take on the Raiders defense. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom