The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for westworld.. cause lord knows I need something other than that game to watch

need to start this. what do you think of it so far?

If I may interject, I like it, but I'm not sold yet. I worry about it turning into a show that goes nowhere. I don't see how it can be entertaining for more than one season, but Reddit rumors was saying they plan to go 5.

Thank god for westworld.. cause lord knows I need something other than that game to watch

If I may interject, I like it, but I'm not sold yet. I worry about it turning into a show that goes nowhere. I don't see how it can be entertaining for more than one season, but Reddit rumors was saying they plan to go 5.

interesting. i've seen previews and still couldn't get a real idea about what it's about. what you said sorta makes sense though given that.

It's incredible. Big movie budget show that is slated to replace GoT as HBO's flagship series.

well damn. i better get on it :lol:

Brock is really not good man

Lombardi was saying how stupid nfl free agency is. He said that free agency rules prevented the Texans from actually talk to him before they signed him, and that all they could do to base their decision on was watching tape.

Lombardi was saying how stupid nfl free agency is. He said that free agency rules prevented the Texans from actually talk to him before they signed him, and that all they could do to base their decision on was watching tape.

Wait, WHAT?!?

890c06a5732c541f1cfd7fbe72df7128.gif

:rofl:

Last edited:
this game is just background noise material right now. 5 total yards at the end of the quarter. where is brian hoyer when you need him. 

Last edited:
It kills me.

There are people getting paid for these decisions.

There's a scout getting PAID by the Texans who's only job was to analyze Brocks worth.

He's not a late round pick.

They didn't trade equally for him.

He's no stop gap.

They bought this man for $72m.

HOW!?

Wait, WHAT?!?

890c06a5732c541f1cfd7fbe72df7128.gif

:rofl:
I mean if u think bout it it makes sense tho ...no way they put any real background work in before offering him That deal ...Texans just jumped at the 1st qb available :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom