The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="651382"]Quote:[/thread]
Brock is really not good man

It kills me.

There are people getting paid for these decisions.

There's a scout getting PAID by the Texans who's only job was to analyze Brocks worth.

He's not a late round pick.

They didn't trade equally for him.

He's no stop gap.

They bought this man for $72m.

HOW!?

that 2015 Bronco defense was truly magical

I mean if u think bout it it makes sense tho ...no way they put any real background work in before offering him That deal ...Texans just jumped at the 1st qb available
laugh.gif
No way they didn't "think" they knew enough to make this man their future.

There's more then a few careers at stake here
laugh.gif

And they didn't have to make the deal, terrible argument.

I mean if u think bout it it makes sense tho ...no way they put any real background work in before offering him That deal ...Texans just jumped at the 1st qb available :lol:

No way they didn't "think" they knew enough to make this man their future.

There's more then a few careers at stake here :lol: .

And they didn't have to make the deal, terrible argument.
The Texans aren't blind they see what Brock is ...they basically made a move just to make a move , sometimes teams do that to keep the fans satisfied n make it look like they are actually trying to get better even tho they really not ( like the Ravens firing the coordinator even tho it won't make a difference ) ...no way they were going into this season without a new qb so they gave Brock money ...now the amount, they just goofed :lol:

Bill and the FO made a decision to please the fans/organization and now some heads will roll because of it :lol:

First person to feel it will be Bill OBrien i think if they dont win the division (which they wont :lol:)

that frontrunner is facing the Bears on TNF?

dude gonna show out against a dumpster team at home & try and make us forget that terrible performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom