The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the Wentz sacks....

View media item 2201581

:nerd:

He needs to pass the ******* ball to Ertz....dude has only gotten I think 3 targets in both games since he's been back. I don't get it...you would think a rookie QB would want to feed the giant tight end that's either the most talented or second most talented pass catcher on his team. And yes I know he had a bad drop on a slant that would have probably been a TD yesterday.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 10m10 minutes ago
Video: From coaches film (courtesy NFL), watch Vontaze Burfict (55) deliberately step on Blount's leg after TD.

and people talkin' bout, "Burfict apologized to Bennett so must not have been dirty and intentional" :rofl:

Find in my post where it said "so must not have been dirty and intentional". The point was that yall are whining about it more than Bennett himself :lol:

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 10m10 minutes ago
Video: From coaches film (courtesy NFL), watch Vontaze Burfict (55) deliberately step on Blount's leg after TD.

and people talkin' bout, "Burfict apologized to Bennett so must not have been dirty and intentional" :rofl:

Find in my post where it said "so must not have been dirty and intentional". The point was that yall are whining about it more than Bennett himself :lol:

who said i was talking about you? :lol:

Cause I was the one who posted about Burfict apologizing. He said it wasn't intentional but I damn sure don't believe him.

Cause I was the one who posted about Burfict apologizing. He said it wasn't intentional but I damn sure don't believe him.

someone else said, "oh he apologized and he never does that so he must have meant it as just being a mistake"...paraphrased.

and bennett did address it. he said something along the lines of "Vontez apologized and said he didn't mean it. but i don't believe it" :lol:

Last edited:

talking **** about teammates must run in the family, i suppose

This is hilarious coming from someone with Martellus ******* Bennett on their team :lol:

show me a post with me defending Martellus Bennett's actions...go ahead. i'll wait....

Maybe not you specifically, but a lot of dudes on here found Bennett's E60 special hilarious, yet condemn it when anyone else does something similar

Last edited:

talking **** about teammates must run in the family, i suppose

This is hilarious coming from someone with Martellus ******* Bennett on their team :lol:

show me a post with me defending Martellus Bennett's actions...go ahead. i'll wait....

Maybe not you specifically, but a lot of dudes on here found Bennett's E60 special "hilarious" yet will condemn that behavior when anyone else does something similar

oh gotcha. the E60 thing.

i mean i think it's known the Bennett brothers are ********. they don't pretend to be anything different.

but good guy Manning throwing teammates under the bus is definitely more shocking. it's like a glitch in the matrix when someone not so outspoken does that.

someone else said, "oh he apologized and he never does that so he must have meant it as just being a mistake"...paraphrased.

and bennett did address it. he said something along the lines of "Vontez apologized and said he didn't mean it. but i don't believe it" :lol:

Ahh gotcha. I read the league is looking at it. Might have a suspension coming.

^ suspension would be OD, unless they're getting him for more than just the Bennett deal. fine him and keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom